Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: CertGuard's Welcome Kit

OT: CertGuard's Welcome Kit

=?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=

Finally, I received CertGuard's Welcome Kit from the backdoor.

I am so happy.

BD[MCNGP]

CertGuard slipped something in your backdoor???

You dirty bird you.

--
BD
# 0011 ^ 2

"OTHMAN" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Finally, I received CertGuard's Welcome Kit from the backdoor.
>
> I am so happy.

FrisbeeŽ

"OTHMAN" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Finally, I received CertGuard's Welcome Kit from the backdoor.

I hope lube was involved, for your sake.

> I am so happy.

I'm not surprised.

Kline Sphere

>Finally, I received CertGuard's Welcome Kit from the backdoor.

nice, now give it back to that nice blind made stole it from.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kline Sphere

>>Finally, I received CertGuard's Welcome Kit from the backdoor.
>
>nice, now give it back to that nice blind made stole it from.

^^^^^
jezz, retard or what.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

kpg

Kline Sphere <.@> wrote in news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>>Finally, I received CertGuard's Welcome Kit from the backdoor.

>>nice, now give it back to that nice blind made stole it from.

> ^^^^^
> jezz, retard or what.
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

I thouhgt perfectly normal

Kline Sphere

>I thouhgt perfectly normal

mee two

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

=?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=

> CertGuard slipped something in your backdoor???
>
> You dirty bird you.

oops...
luckil,y it was in my neighbor's garden backdoor

=?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=

> I'm not surprised.
..
surprise. lol