Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > CORRECTING GRAMMER AND SPELLING REALLY DOES NOT MATTER HERE IS PRO

CORRECTING GRAMMER AND SPELLING REALLY DOES NOT MATTER HERE IS PRO

=?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55
plepoe out of 100 can. i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd
waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the
ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat
ltteer be
in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it
whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter
by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot
slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it.

NOW WHAT BD and all them fellow that worship every word you say.

aka Doc Holiday

TechGeekPro

On Feb 9, 2007 at 6:18pm "=?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=" blathered:

> <snip>

Go fcuk yuosrlef.

--
The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
mcngp.com is better than mcngp.co.uk with a priapism guarantee

BD[MCNGP]

> Go fcuk yuosrlef.

Scnodeed

--
BD
0011 ^ 2

catwalker63

BD[MCNGP] prattled ceaselessly:

> "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> Go fcuk yuosrlef.
>>

> Scnodeed

Lla Ni Fovar?

Opopesod?

--

Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

Neil

did you hear catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> BD[MCNGP] prattled ceaselessly:
>

>> "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Go fcuk yuosrlef.
>>>

>> Scnodeed
>>

> Lla Ni Fovar?
>
> Opopesod?

racried

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- A little inaccuracy saves tons of explanation.

Kline Sphere

>fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55
>plepoe out of 100 can. i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd
>waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a
>rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the
>ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat
>ltteer be
>in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it
>whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter
>by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot
>slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it.
>
>NOW WHAT BD and all them fellow that worship every word you say.
>
>aka Doc Holiday

akuscefsr, you're right!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Intel, AMD, Celeron..Does it really matter ? Craig Computer Support 10 08-11-2005 11:50 PM
Does it really matter? Roy ASP .Net 8 07-16-2005 03:55 PM
Whattsa Matter, Dark Matter?? A.Melon DVD Video 0 05-16-2004 07:05 AM
[OPINION] - does language really matter if they all do the samething? Python Baby Python 1 01-23-2004 07:43 PM
CF write speed: does it really matter for a Canon G5? Aaron Weiss Digital Photography 0 11-24-2003 05:52 AM

Advertisments