Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-290 Testing Problems

70-290 Testing Problems

=?Utf-8?B?Y2Z1cm5hcw==?=

I'm having issues taking the 70-290. None of the Simulation questions will
pull up correctly. When I click on them it resizes the window to display the
question but never pulls up the simulation. Alt + Tab and nothing else is
there. This has happened on 5 different tests, 4 different computers, 3
different days, and two different testing centers. This is seriously
delaying my progress to MCSE. Called Prometric who scheduled the test and
they sent me to Microsoft. The Microsoft agent told me to come here. It's
too late to challenge my last test because it's been over 3 days. It's a very
common test and I live in Denver where I'm sure this test is taken a ton at
these two testing centers. Any suggestions?

Kline Sphere

>I'm having issues taking the 70-290. None of the Simulation questions will
>pull up correctly. When I click on them it resizes the window to display the
>question but never pulls up the simulation. Alt + Tab and nothing else is
>there. This has happened on 5 different tests, 4 different computers, 3
>different days, and two different testing centers. This is seriously
>delaying my progress to MCSE. Called Prometric who scheduled the test and
>they sent me to Microsoft. The Microsoft agent told me to come here. It's
>too late to challenge my last test because it's been over 3 days. It's a very
>common test and I live in Denver where I'm sure this test is taken a ton at
>these two testing centers. Any suggestions?

call the ghostbusters

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

kpg

=?Utf-8?B?Y2Z1cm5hcw==?= <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> This has happened on 5 different tests, 4 different computers,
> 3 different days, and two different testing centers.

1...BLAST OFF!

FrisbeeŽ

"cfurnas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> The Microsoft agent told me to come here.

Was that Agent JaR, Agent Briscobar, or Agent FrisbeeŽ?

OTHMAN

> Was that (A)Agent JaR, (B)Agent Briscobar, or (C)Agent FrisbeeŽ?

The answer is C

Kline Sphere

>> This has happened on 5 different tests, 4 different computers,
>> 3 different days, and two different testing centers.

>1...BLAST OFF!

thunderbirds are go

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Briscobar

"cfurnas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> The Microsoft agent told me to come here.

If this is true, this concerns me greatly. You spoke, on the telephone, to
someone at Microsoft about this problem, and they referred you to mpce.mcse?
This group is not moderated by Microsoft (except for language,
sometimes...), and it's rare that anyone speaks for MS in any official
capacity here.

Maybe you just got a lazy agent on the phone? JaR, was it you on the phone?

Kline Sphere

>> The Microsoft agent told me to come here.
>
>If this is true, this concerns me greatly. You spoke, on the telephone, to
>someone at Microsoft about this problem, and they referred you to mpce.mcse?

no,no,no the microsoft agent referred the op to ghostbusters, Bill
Murray referred the op to mpce.mcse.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

=?Utf-8?B?Y2Z1cm5hcw==?=

Well after first telling me that i needed to go to elearning to study more I
had to re explain that the questions don't even work. But yeah I got referred
here...and seeing the responses does make me want to slap the guy that sent
me here. And it was Danny Glover not Bill Murray

Neil

did you hear =?Utf-8?B?Y2Z1cm5hcw==?=
<(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Well after first telling me that i needed to go to elearning to study
> more I had to re explain that the questions don't even work. But yeah
> I got referred here...and seeing the responses does make me want to
> slap the guy that sent me here. And it was Danny Glover not Bill
> Murray

*fiegned shock*

WHAT'S THIS? A sense of humo(u)r? Staggering!

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- The wages of sin go unreported.