Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Exam discount code

Exam discount code

=?Utf-8?B?QmlsbCBTb21lcnM=?=

Hi All,

Looking for an exam discount code for the Microsoft and CompTia exams.
Can anyone help???

Thanks

Kline Sphere

>Looking for an exam discount code for the Microsoft and CompTia exams.
>Can anyone help???

Have you tried the ghostbusters?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

=?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=

> Have you tried the ghostbusters?

I like that movie

=?Utf-8?B?TGFycnlXZXN0TUNTRA==?=

Bill:
Have you tried "googling" for it?

You can easily get voucher numbers from MCTs who have posted their codes
online.
Microsoft has a contest going for them that gives them discounted exams if a
certain number of people use their codes.
In fact, there was a 20% code posted in the microsoft.public.certification
newsgroup late last month. (That's the "General Discussion" section under
"Learning" if you are using the "Microsoft Discussion Groups" as your
newsreader.)
I believe it is only supposed to go to the MCT's students, however.

Go to groups.google.com and do a search.

Also, if you attend certain webcasts and fill out an evaluation, sometimes
they will send you a discount voucher as a thank-you gift. I have attended
about 300 webcasts and have received two vouchers.

If you go to Microsoft's dog-and-pony show on the Vista release, you will
get a coupon for 30% off certain exams. Last year's shows had a free voucher
that it seems everyone was trying to sell on eBay. (They expired
31-Dec-2006.)

The last time I paid full price for an exam the cost was $100.

I figured my MCPD, two MCTS's, and my upcoming MCSA (if I pass the 70-218
next month) will cost me a total of $65, including books.

Good luck on your certification studies and exams.

"Bill Somers" wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Looking for an exam discount code for the Microsoft and CompTia exams.
> Can anyone help???
>
> Thanks

Kline Sphere

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

=?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=

> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

+--------------------------+
|(`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´) |
| «´¨`·.¸MCNGP¸.·´¨`»|
|(¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸) |
+--------------------------+

Red Swingline Stapler

Bill Somers wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Looking for an exam discount code for the Microsoft and CompTia exams.
> Can anyone help???
>
> Thanks

Buy the MS Press MCSE study guide, it comes with 4 discount vouchers.

Kline Sphere

>+--------------------------+
>|(`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´) |
>| «´¨`·.¸MCNGP¸.·´¨`»|
>|(¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸) |
>+--------------------------+

no

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kline Sphere

>Buy the MS Press MCSE study guide, it comes with 4 discount vouchers.

In general.

who cares about the cost when your company pays! if your company won't
pay, then leave, but don't waste your own money doing the exams. jeez,
people these days have more money then sense!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Frisbee

"OTHMAN" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

> | `.MCNGP.`|

How far along are you at raising that $1,000,000.00 exam fee?