Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT Thursday, uh, fun, yeah, fun!

OT Thursday, uh, fun, yeah, fun!

Consultant

http://joeschwartz.net/shemale/index.html#

14/16

FrisbeeŽ

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://joeschwartz.net/shemale/index.html#

> 14/16

If you really wanted anyone to click that link, you should have hidden it in
a tinyurl.

Consultant

its just a quiz and is sfw

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> http://joeschwartz.net/shemale/index.html#

>> 14/16

> If you really wanted anyone to click that link, you should have hidden it
> in a tinyurl.

BD[MCNGP]

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> its just a quiz and is sfw
>
> "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> http://joeschwartz.net/shemale/index.html#

>>> 14/16

>> If you really wanted anyone to click that link, you should have hidden it in
>> a tinyurl.

Uh, yeah, I think I'll pass on that...

....until I get home tonight.

--
BD
# 0011 ^ 2

Kline Sphere

>http://joeschwartz.net/shemale/index.html#

>14/16

11/16, now I'm worried!!"!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kline Sphere

>>> If you really wanted anyone to click that link, you should have hidden it in
>>> a tinyurl.
>>>

>Uh, yeah, I think I'll pass on that...

i can say with total certainly, that unless you are from a islamic
sh*t hole, this is totally sfw, honest.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

=?Utf-8?B?cm93ZHlfeWF0ZXNfbWNuZ3A=?=

i got most of them wrong. sheesh i got to get new glasses.

"Kline Sphere" wrote:

> >http://joeschwartz.net/shemale/index.html#

> >14/16

> 11/16, now I'm worried!!"!
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

BD[MCNGP]

"Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>Uh, yeah, I think I'll pass on that...

> i can say with total certainly, that unless you are from a islamic
> sh*t hole, this is totally sfw, honest.

It's not that...I would just rather not have to explain why shemale was a page
that I visited.

Not for business reasons, you understand, but for personal.

--
BD
# 0011 ^ 2

Kline Sphere

>i got most of them wrong. sheesh i got to get new glasses.

you've not been to bangkok lately have you?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Briscobar

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://joeschwartz.net/shemale/index.html#

> 14/16

14/16. So am I 2/16 confused about not only my sexuality, but sexuality in
general?