Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > [OT] Making Fun Of Morons Since 1863 . . . huh?

[OT] Making Fun Of Morons Since 1863 . . . huh?

BD[MCNGP]

IF you've got a few minutes to read:
http://www.jokeaday.com/71863.shtml

If not, it's at least worth it to skim over it and pick out the acronyms.

TurkReno

"BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> If not, it's at least worth it to skim over it and pick out the
> acronyms.

I'm just wondering when the Alabama jokes are gonna stop.

--
Lasher
MCNGP #50

LRM

"TurkReno" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> If not, it's at least worth it to skim over it and pick out the
>> acronyms.

> I'm just wondering when the Alabama jokes are gonna stop.

Never! why do you think we let it stay in the union? If we stop making fun
of Alabama, what's left? Ok, ok, there is always Louisiana, the only state
that hasn't figured out the UCC.

kpg

"LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "TurkReno" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> If not, it's at least worth it to skim over it and pick out the
>>> acronyms.

>> I'm just wondering when the Alabama jokes are gonna stop.
>>

> Never! why do you think we let it stay in the union? If we stop making
> fun of Alabama, what's left? Ok, ok, there is always Louisiana, the
> only state that hasn't figured out the UCC.

What's a UCC?

kp "oh, and you forgot mississippi" g

Kline Sphere

>What's a UCC?

Ultimate Certified Chick

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

FrisbeeŽ

"Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> >What's a UCC?

> Ultimate Certified Chick

That would be required for Nekkid Co-ed Ultimate Frisbee.

JaR

On Tue, 06 Feb 2007 10:22:10 -0800, kpg cast into the ether:

> What's a UCC?

Unified Cosmic Conspiracy.

HTH, HAND

--
JaR
WOrd on the street anyway

LRM

news:Xns98CF7DDD8D7D4ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
> "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> "TurkReno" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>> I'm just wondering when the Alabama jokes are gonna stop.
>>>

>> Never! why do you think we let it stay in the union? If we stop making
>> fun of Alabama, what's left? Ok, ok, there is always Louisiana, the
>> only state that hasn't figured out the UCC.

> What's a UCC?
>
> kp "oh, and you forgot mississippi" g

Why was I supposed to remember Mississippi?

kpg

"LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#7GU7FnSHHA.1212
@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

> "kpg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns98CF7DDD8D7D4ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
>> "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> "TurkReno" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

>>> Never! why do you think we let it stay in the union? If we stop making
>>> fun of Alabama, what's left? Ok, ok, there is always Louisiana, the
>>> only state that hasn't figured out the UCC.

>> What's a UCC?
>>
>> kp "oh, and you forgot mississippi" g

> Why was I supposed to remember Mississippi?

I just like to spell it. Mississippi. Yeah.

Here's a psychology experiment you can try.

When talking to someone work Wala Wala in somehow,
like "A buddy from college called me, he's from Wala Wala Washington.

Most people will repeat it. It's just fun to say.

kp "I do too have a life" g

Kline Sphere

>Here's a psychology experiment you can try.
>
>When talking to someone work Wala Wala in somehow,
>like "A buddy from college called me, he's from Wala Wala Washington.
>
>Most people will repeat it. It's just fun to say.

wala wala you know, you're right!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

3 PIX VPN questions - FUN FUN FUN frishack@gmail.com Cisco 3 03-16-2006 02:25 PM
Gmail - the newest bunch of Usenet morons elaich Computer Support 20 04-09-2005 11:57 PM
biggest morons online cool ghoul Computer Support 7 12-21-2004 12:28 AM
OT: Morons Ken Briscoe MCSE 1 04-29-2004 06:10 PM
Fun fun fun Luke Computer Support 3 10-07-2003 03:45 PM

Advertisments