Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Get Mcp+Mcsa2003+Mcse2003 In Just 2100$ Without Exams ( 100% Passing) Check Results And Then Pay Us..!!!

Get Mcp+Mcsa2003+Mcse2003 In Just 2100$ Without Exams ( 100% Passing) Check Results And Then Pay Us..!!!

jatin_personals@yahoo.com

provide us ur these details :-
ur full name
ur full address
ur passport and driving liciense colour scan copy
ur cell and landline number with country code

then we will do ur first exam on our own prometric testing site.. and
then u can able to check ur first exam on mcp members site...through
transcript sharing..only then send us payment....
NO SCAM.... bcoz all clients have to pay us after checking first
exam...

only those clients r welcome who r intrested in doing whole mcse
without exams...
directly chat with me on yahoo messenger...
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) ( yahoo messenger id)
reply me on this email id only (E-Mail Removed)

Death from Above

Awesome. I've been waiting for something like this. I really want to be
MCSE but I don't really like reading. And i didn't want to have to sit in
front of a computer to take a test because I don't really like computers. I
get a headache when I look at a monitor for more than a couple of minutes.

Finally, I'll be making 100K like the big boys......

Death from Above

JaR

On Fri, 02 Feb 2007 14:58:19 -0800, Death from Above cast into the ether:

> Awesome. I've been waiting for something like this. I really want to be
> MCSE but I don't really like reading. And i didn't want to have to sit in
> front of a computer to take a test because I don't really like computers. I
> get a headache when I look at a monitor for more than a couple of minutes.
>
> Finally, I'll be making 100K like the big boys......

Where was this guy when I wanted to be a Brane Serjun?

--
JaR
Rockit Sinus, too!

bigstyle

On Fri, 02 Feb 2007 15:09:03 -0800, JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Fri, 02 Feb 2007 14:58:19 -0800, Death from Above cast into the ether:
>
>> Awesome. I've been waiting for something like this. I really want to be
>> MCSE but I don't really like reading. And i didn't want to have to sit in
>> front of a computer to take a test because I don't really like computers. I
>> get a headache when I look at a monitor for more than a couple of minutes.
>>
>> Finally, I'll be making 100K like the big boys......
>>

>Where was this guy when I wanted to be a Brane Serjun?

lol

bigstyle
MVP Windows Server - Directory Services
MCSE 2000/2003 Security