Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > TECH SUPPORT HELP

TECH SUPPORT HELP

=?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

Dear Tech Support:

Last year I upgraded from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0. I soon
noticed that the new program began unexpected child processing that
took up a lot of space and valuable resources.

In addition, Wife 1.0 installed itself into all other programs
and now monitors all other system activity. Applications such as
Poker Night 10.3, Football 5.0 , Hunting and Fishing 7.5 , and Golfing
3.6.

I can't seem to keep Wife 1.0 in the background while
attempting to run my favorite applications. I'm thinking about going
back to Girlfriend 7.0 , but the uninstall doesn't work on Wife 1.0 .
Please help!

Thanks,
Troubled User.....

BD[MCNGP]

Plz to be finding something newer than 10 years old plz. Thx.

Rgs.

BD

"IT-MONEY" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

JaR

On Fri, 02 Feb 2007 14:16:02 -0800, IT-MONEY cast into the ether:

> Dear Tech Support:
>
> Last year I upgraded from Girlfriend 7.0 to<Moldy oldie snipped>

Next, I bet he tells the one about the cup-holder.

--
JaR
Or maybe Little Johnny

=?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

BD stop hating on me because i have more money that you can dream off. Stop
hating me because i can employ you and pay you 30% more than you are
currently earning. It is not my fault that i make money you H$OE.
BD you can hatee me now but i wiont stop now.

I will make you scream like Prince.
This is how it sounds when doves cry

"BD[MCNGP]" wrote:

> Plz to be finding something newer than 10 years old plz. Thx.
>
> Rgs.
>
> BD
>

> "IT-MONEY" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Consultant

but can you spell?

"IT-MONEY" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> BD stop hating on me because i have more money that you can dream off.
> Stop
> hating me because i can employ you and pay you 30% more than you are
> currently earning. It is not my fault that i make money you H$OE.
> BD you can hatee me now but i wiont stop now.
>
> I will make you scream like Prince.
> This is how it sounds when doves cry
>
> "BD[MCNGP]" wrote:
>
>> Plz to be finding something newer than 10 years old plz. Thx.
>>
>> Rgs.
>>
>> BD
>>

>> "IT-MONEY" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

BD[MCNGP]

You STILL don't get it do you. I mean you REALLY just DON'T get it.

Listen.

Pay attention.

Here.

Focus here.

Hey.

HEY!!!

Stop looking over there....look here.

Do I have your attention?

Are you sure?

Ok.

No...there you go again....

STOP looking at the goats.

No, you can't touch Michael Jackson.

Open your eyes.

Close your mouth.

LISTEN DAMBIT!!!!

Good....

We don't care about how much money any other person makes, we are here for the
certifications and the camaraderie, not to discuss our financial situations. If
you're hated in here it's because you can't see that, not because of anything
else.

It doesn't matter to me how much money you make, because your newsgroup
personality sucks. You act like a child that has to brag about his new
trike...but not to the friends that have better trikes, just the friends that
don't have one. You're one of those kind of people that get off on making other
people feel bad about themselves.

Newsflash, Flash, it ain't workin' here. Now, go take your bad self back to the
bank and go count your stocks and bonds and cds before they disintegrate on you.

--
BD
# 0011 ^ 2

"IT-MONEY" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> BD stop hating on me because i have more money that you can dream off. Stop
> hating me because i can employ you and pay you 30% more than you are
> currently earning. It is not my fault that i make money you H$OE.
> BD you can hatee me now but i wiont stop now.
>
> I will make you scream like Prince.
> This is how it sounds when doves cry
>
> "BD[MCNGP]" wrote:
>
>> Plz to be finding something newer than 10 years old plz. Thx.
>>
>> Rgs.
>>
>> BD
>>

>> "IT-MONEY" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Jonathan Roberts

Consultant wrote:
> but can you spell?
>

> "IT-MONEY" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)...
>> BD stop hating on me because i have more money that you can dream off.
>> Stop
>> hating me because i can employ you and pay you 30% more than you are
>> currently earning. It is not my fault that i make money you H$OE.

No, he's dyslexic. He meant to call him a shoe.

catwalker63

Jonathan Roberts prattled ceaselessly:

> Consultant wrote:
>> but can you spell?
>>

>> "IT-MONEY" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> BD stop hating on me because i have more money that you can dream off.
>>> Stop
>>> hating me because i can employ you and pay you 30% more than you are
>>> currently earning. It is not my fault that i make money you H$OE.

> No, he's dyslexic. He meant to call him a shoe.

Did someone say shoe? I love shoes.
--

Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

Cerebrus

On Feb 6, 3:48 am, IT-MONEY <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> BD stop hating on me because i have more money that you can dream off. Stop
> hating me because i can employ you and pay you 30% more than you are
> currently earning. It is not my fault that i make money you H$OE.
> BD you can hatee me now but i wiont stop now.
>
> I will make you scream like Prince.
> This is how it sounds when doves cry

Don't worry, No one here hates you. Hating you would mean that we
care. What we feel for you is something much worse than hate. It's
called *Indifference*. You don't matter. You don't exist. You're about
as important as the fly buzzing around my ear. The only thing you
should worry about is that you don't get swatted.

Cerebrus.
MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please hug !)

Join the fight against Br@indumps
http://www.certguard.com/forums/

Cerebrus

On Feb 6, 11:21 am, catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Did someone say shoe? I love shoes.

I love it when you wear *only* those shoes.