Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > I was attacked by crazed ferrets

I was attacked by crazed ferrets

The Heavy Sound on 56th St.

Now I have amnesia, and I don't know who I am. Can you hep me?

Jonathan Roberts

The Heavy Sound on 56th St. wrote:
> Now I have amnesia, and I don't know who I am. Can you hep me?

No, but good luck.

--
"What a funny reply, but Professional qualities are not measured by
turban or sombrero but with work, expereince, Qualifications. "

=?Utf-8?B?c29mdG1hbg==?=

lov u

"The Heavy Sound on 56th St." wrote:

> Now I have amnesia, and I don't know who I am. Can you hep me?

Cerebrus

On Feb 1, 7:53 am, "The Heavy Sound on 56th St." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Can you hep me?

Lemme see...

*checks eyes.
*checks heartbeat with stethescope.
*checks tonsils.

Hmm... this is serious. Sorry... you can never be Hep.

FrisbeeŽ

"softman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> lov u
>
> "The Heavy Sound on 56th St." wrote:
>
>> Now I have amnesia, and I don't know who I am. Can you hep me?

THE INTARWEB IS CRAZY TODAY!

Red Swingline Stapler

Cerebrus wrote:
> On Feb 1, 7:53 am, "The Heavy Sound on 56th St." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Can you hep me?

> Lemme see...
>
> *checks eyes.
> *checks heartbeat with stethescope.
> *checks tonsils.
>
> Hmm... this is serious. Sorry... you can never be Hep.

I do have some dirty needles if you really need to contract Hep C. Let
me know, checks dig my yellow eyes!

Kline Sphere

>Now I have amnesia, and I don't know who I am. Can you hep me?

congrats.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

catwalker63

The Heavy Sound on 56th St. prattled ceaselessly:

> Now I have amnesia, and I don't know who I am. Can you hep me?

Not really, no.

--

Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

TechGeekPro

On Jan 31, 2007 at 9:53pm "The Heavy Sound on 56th St." blathered:

> Now I have amnesia, and I don't know who I am. Can you hep me?

Mom? Is that you?

--
The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
mcngp.com is better than mcngp.co.uk with a priapism guarantee