Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: Passed MCTS: .NET Framework 2.0 Windows Applications . How toget mcpid?.

Re: Passed MCTS: .NET Framework 2.0 Windows Applications . How toget mcpid?.

Jonathan Roberts

Hello Chandu!

Thanks for requesting DUMPS, sometimes known as BRAINDUMPS. I am sure
that some helpful folks would love to send you dumps to your e-mail
addresses of http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) or (E-Mail Removed). For
more information, please e-mail (E-Mail Removed), subject: Braindumps.

Have a nice day!

Jonathan

--
"What a funny reply, but Professional qualities are not measured by
turban or sombrero but with work, expereince, Qualifications. "

Neil

did you hear Jonathan Roberts <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Hello Chandu!
>
> Thanks for requesting DUMPS, sometimes known as BRAINDUMPS. I am sure
> that some helpful folks would love to send you dumps to your e-mail
> addresses of (E-Mail Removed) or (E-Mail Removed). For
> more information, please e-mail (E-Mail Removed), subject:
> Braindumps.
>
> Have a nice day!
>
> Jonathan

hmmmmm, very interesting.

yes, I likes the cut of your jib

(and the name of your town - mofreesboro)

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

- Compatible: Gracefully accepts erroneous data from any source.