Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE/MCSA upgrade to 2003

MCSE/MCSA upgrade to 2003

Bruno Nóbrega

Hi All,

I am planning to upgrade my MCSE/MCSA (just finished it) to MCSE/MCSA 2003
and I would like to check with you guys if there is that much diference
between the the 2000 and 2003 enviroment. One big thing I have read is that
you can now change your domain name without having to reinstall the OS,
right?

Ok, I will apreciate all info!!!

Best regards,
Bruno

Neil

did you hear "Bruno Nóbrega" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:#KYMSt$(E-Mail Removed):

> Hi All,
>
> I am planning to upgrade my MCSE/MCSA (just finished it) to MCSE/MCSA
> 2003 and I would like to check with you guys if there is that much
> diference between the the 2000 and 2003 enviroment. One big thing I
> have read is that you can now change your domain name without having
> to reinstall the OS, right?
>
> Ok, I will apreciate all info!!!
>
> Best regards,
> Bruno

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserv...iew/technologi
es/default.mspx

or

http://tinyurl.com/b0ct

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

- It's always darkest before dawn. So if you're going to steal the
neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it.

Bruno Nóbrega

Hi Neil,

Thanks a lot for your help!!! You rock!!!

Best,
Bruno

news:Xns98C7CD14E4797neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "Bruno Nóbrega" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:#KYMSt$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I am planning to upgrade my MCSE/MCSA (just finished it) to MCSE/MCSA
>> 2003 and I would like to check with you guys if there is that much
>> diference between the the 2000 and 2003 enviroment. One big thing I
>> have read is that you can now change your domain name without having
>> to reinstall the OS, right?
>>
>> Ok, I will apreciate all info!!!
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Bruno
>>

> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserv...iew/technologi
> es/default.mspx
>
> or
>
> http://tinyurl.com/b0ct
>
> --
> The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
> PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006
>

> - It's always darkest before dawn. So if you're going to steal the
> neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it.

Neil

did you hear "Bruno Nóbrega" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Hi Neil,
>
> Thanks a lot for your help!!! You rock!!!
>
> Best,
> Bruno

GOO LAWRD! I've accidently been helpful!

*begins scrubbing off the disgusted feeling*

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

- Darth Vader sleeps with a Teddywookie. Pass it on.

Kline Sphere

>GOO LAWRD! I've accidently been helpful!

pls b handing yor laPel pin in @ the door

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Neil

did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>GOO LAWRD! I've accidently been helpful!

> pls b handing yor laPel pin in @ the door
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

but, but, but...I didn't MEAN to be helpful...

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

- Dear, do you think we should we tell the children when we move?

catwalker63

Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> prattled ceaselessly in
news:Xns98C98AD715653neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6:

> did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>>>GOO LAWRD! I've accidently been helpful!

>> pls b handing yor laPel pin in @ the door
>>
>> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

> but, but, but...I didn't MEAN to be helpful...

You can't help it. You're training panties are always showing.

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

Neil

did you hear catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:Xns98C979D51AE56catwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136:

> You're training panties are always showing.

HAH! shows what you know. I'm goin commando today.

--
The Inter"just call me floppy"Neil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

- Compatible: Gracefully accepts erroneous data from any source.

Jonathan Roberts

Neil wrote:
> did you hear catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:Xns98C979D51AE56catwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136:
>
>> You're training panties are always showing.
>>

> HAH! shows what you know. I'm goin commando today.

TMI

--
"What a funny reply, but Professional qualities are not measured by
turban or sombrero but with work, expereince, Qualifications. "

Neil

did you hear Jonathan Roberts <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

>> HAH! shows what you know. I'm goin commando today.
>>

> TMI

maybe for you, but I know that Catwalker wanted to know...

....she's madly in love with me.