Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > PKI certificate authority Windows 2003 enterprise

PKI certificate authority Windows 2003 enterprise

=?Utf-8?B?V291dGVyNzhOTA==?=

hello i have question....

When we losse CA enterprise. (we don`t have
But we have a backup from the certificate authority snapin.

What happens at the moment CA enterprise is burnit out.
WITH EFS
with certicate on the webserver (bij example for exchange)
Other certicate (ipsec etc)

And we must restore to other computer

thanks in Adance

Wouter