Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > A new dawn in the MCSE NG?

A new dawn in the MCSE NG?

Red Swingline Stapler

I doubt it, but I read two threads that were actually helpful, and I
forgot where I was. Can someone please villify me for my improper
grammar or spelling, or hit on my cat, or even accuse me of a$$fusking
or something PLEASE so I feel like I am back where I belong

BD[MCNGP]

"Red Swingline Stapler" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I doubt it, but I read two threads that were actually helpful, and I forgot
>where I was. Can someone please villify me for my improper grammar or spelling,
>or hit on my cat, or even accuse me of a$$fusking or something PLEASE so I feel
>like I am back where I belong

FuŠk You!!!

Oh, and, um, I'm gonna need that TPS Report today, m'kay...yeah, thanks.

--
BD
# 0011 ^ 2

catwalker63

"BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> prattled ceaselessly in
news:#(E-Mail Removed):

> "Red Swingline Stapler" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>I doubt it, but I read two threads that were actually helpful, and I
>>forgot where I was. Can someone please villify me for my improper
>>grammar or spelling, or hit on my cat, or even accuse me of a$$fusking
>>or something PLEASE so I feel like I am back where I belong

> FuŠk You!!!
>
> Oh, and, um, I'm gonna need that TPS Report today, m'kay...yeah,
> thanks.

We now have a local band called PC Load Letter.

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

BD[MCNGP]

news:Xns98C25E3E041C4catwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136...
> "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> prattled ceaselessly in
> news:#(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>> Oh, and, um, I'm gonna need that TPS Report today, m'kay...yeah,
>> thanks.
>>

> We now have a local band called PC Load Letter.

Great, so are you saying the TPS reports are obsolete?? That's just great, I've
got 300 reports due in 15 minutes and NOW I have to change formats.

--
BD
# 0011 ^ 2

Red Swingline Stapler

BD[MCNGP] wrote:

> "catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns98C25E3E041C4catwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136...
>> "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> prattled ceaselessly in
>> news:#(E-Mail Removed):
>>>
>>> Oh, and, um, I'm gonna need that TPS Report today, m'kay...yeah,
>>> thanks.
>>>

>> We now have a local band called PC Load Letter.
>>

> Great, so are you saying the TPS reports are obsolete?? That's just
> great, I've got 300 reports due in 15 minutes and NOW I have to change
> formats.

Ahh, what a relief.

BD[MCNGP]

"Red Swingline Stapler" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:uVW8mh#(E-Mail Removed)...

> Ahh, what a relief.

Feel better now? Good. Get back to work.

--
BD
# 0011 ^ 2

Kline Sphere

>I doubt it, but I read two threads that were actually helpful, and I
>forgot where I was. Can someone please villify me for my improper
>grammar or spelling, or hit on my cat, or even accuse me of a$$fusking
>or something PLEASE so I feel like I am back where I belong

I believe the helpful threads you were reading were from
alt.suicide.holiday. please remember it is up,down then across.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Julia

"BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in
news:#(E-Mail Removed):

> Oh, and, um, I'm gonna need that TPS Report today, m'kay...yeah,
> thanks.

Don't forget to put the new coversheet on that TPS Report.

TechGeekPro

On Jan 24, 2007 at 11:15am "Red Swingline Stapler" blathered:

> I doubt it, but I read two threads that were actually helpful, and I
> forgot where I was. Can someone please villify me for my improper
> grammar or spelling, or hit on my cat, or even accuse me of a$$fusking
> or something PLEASE so I feel like I am back where I belong

You're ugly and yo mama dresses you funny.

HTH

--
The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
mcngp.com is better than mcngp.co.uk with a priapism guarantee