Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Welcome kit delivery?

Welcome kit delivery?

=?Utf-8?B?Tmljaw==?=

I came from China, i've passed 7 exam, i submited the welcome kit on DEC 15
2006,I 'm sure i write the correct address but till now i haven't got the
kit, What should i do next?

catwalker63

=?Utf-8?B?Tmljaw==?= <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled
ceaselessly in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I came from China, i've passed 7 exam, i submited the welcome kit on
> DEC 15 2006,I 'm sure i write the correct address but till now i
> haven't got the kit, What should i do next?

You haven't waited nearly long enough. It takes 6-8 weeks in the US.

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

catwalker63

catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
news:Xns98C1E4CD8B83Fcatwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136:

> =?Utf-8?B?Tmljaw==?= <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled
> ceaselessly in news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> I came from China, i've passed 7 exam, i submited the welcome kit on
>> DEC 15 2006,I 'm sure i write the correct address but till now i
>> haven't got the kit, What should i do next?

> You haven't waited nearly long enough. It takes 6-8 weeks in the US.

Hey BD, here's another one who's waited for the last exam to put in for
the welcome kit. What is this world coming to?

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet
BS, MCSA, MCSE
MCNGP #43
www.mcngp.com
faq.mcngp.com
"Definitely not wearing any underwear."

=?Utf-8?B?Tmljaw==?=

Thanks.
but how long am i waiting for? I am in China, 16 weeks or more? usually 1
month is enough something sent from China to US.

"catwalker63" wrote:

> catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
> news:Xns98C1E4CD8B83Fcatwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136:
>
> > =?Utf-8?B?Tmljaw==?= <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled
> > ceaselessly in news:(E-Mail Removed):
> >
> >> I came from China, i've passed 7 exam, i submited the welcome kit on
> >> DEC 15 2006,I 'm sure i write the correct address but till now i
> >> haven't got the kit, What should i do next?

> > You haven't waited nearly long enough. It takes 6-8 weeks in the US.
> >

> Hey BD, here's another one who's waited for the last exam to put in for
> the welcome kit. What is this world coming to?
>
> --
> Catwalker
> aka Pu$$y Feet
> BS, MCSA, MCSE
> MCNGP #43
> www.mcngp.com
> faq.mcngp.com

catwalker63

=?Utf-8?B?Tmljaw==?= <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled
ceaselessly in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Thanks.
> but how long am i waiting for? I am in China, 16 weeks or more?
> usually 1 month is enough something sent from China to US.

You will need to wait at least 8 weeks, that being the outside estimate.
It hasn't been that yet. I live 15 minutes from Redmond and it took at
least a month to get my first kit.

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet
BS, MCSA, MCSE
MCNGP #43
www.mcngp.com
faq.mcngp.com
"Definitely not wearing any underwear."

Cerebrus

AFAIK, the Welcome kits are sent from the regional office, so the
distance isn't likely to be the cause for the delay. More likely, it's
just processing time.

On Jan 24, 12:09 pm, Nick <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Thanks.
> but how long am i waiting for? I am in China, 16 weeks or more? usually 1
> month is enough something sent from China to US.

FrisbeeŽ

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I came from China, i've passed 7 exam, i submited the welcome kit on DEC 15
> 2006,I 'm sure i write the correct address but till now i haven't got the
> kit, What should i do next?

Bribe the border guards.

FrisbeeŽ

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thanks.
> but how long am i waiting for? I am in China, 16 weeks or more? usually 1
> month is enough something sent from China to US.

Can you score me some Friendship rubber? Balls?

BD[MCNGP]

Email http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) and present your issue to them. They will be
able to tell you what is going on.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I came from China, i've passed 7 exam, i submited the welcome kit on DEC 15
> 2006,I 'm sure i write the correct address but till now i haven't got the
> kit, What should i do next?

I can only guess that the reason it is taking longer for individuals in
China and India is because of the recent string of gunmen attacks. M$ has to
spend more man hours manually tracking down the individuals to make sure
they are residents.

--
BD
MCNGP #51