Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT:BEARS ARE SUPER BOWL BOUND!!!!!

OT:BEARS ARE SUPER BOWL BOUND!!!!!

LRM

That is all.

--
LRM
MCNGP 7^2

BD[MCNGP]

"LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> That is all.
>
> --
> LRM
> MCNGP 7^2
> www.mcngp.com home of the bogosity singularity.

Dambit!!

Grats

--
BD
MCNGP #51

Neil

did you hear "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:ObbB6EbPHHA.4104
@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:

> That is all.

so Last week your team made JaR cry, this week it's kpg. Will you be
making Brisobar cry for the SB?

now if only you could do something about those cubbies

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

- Stagnation is fine with me if it maintains the status quo.

FrisbeeŽ

"LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> That is all.

IFYHFY

TechGeekPro

On Jan 21, 2007 at 6:09pm "LRM" blathered:

> That is all.

Congrats to your stupid Bears.

--
The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
mcngp.com is better than mcngp.co.uk with a priapism guarantee

LRM

news:Xns98BFC908EC57neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16 ...
> did you hear "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:ObbB6EbPHHA.4104
> @TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:
>
>> That is all.
>>

> so Last week your team made JaR cry, this week it's kpg. Will you be
> making Brisobar cry for the SB?
>
> now if only you could do something about those cubbies

The Cubs are not interested in winning. Why should they?--their fans don't
seem to mind they are the losingest team in baseball. They still sell
tickets either way.

LRM

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> That is all.

> IFYHFY

Thanks Fris, if they blow it we'll at least have someone to blame.

Neil

did you hear "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> The Cubs are not interested in winning. Why should they?--their fans
> don't seem to mind they are the losingest team in baseball. They still
> sell tickets either way.

'zactly the same as the leaf's

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

- Whoever decided to limit taglines to a single line can kiss my

Consultant

i wonder if they will redo the superbowl shuffle?

"LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> That is all.
>
> --
> LRM
> MCNGP 7^2
> www.mcngp.com home of the bogosity singularity.

kpg

"LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:ObbB6EbPHHA.4104
@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:

> That is all.

Well, as much as I wanted the see the Saints win, I really didn't
expect 'em to get past the Bears at Sldier Field. Maybe next year.

Now I'm torn, do I pull for the Bears (the NFC represenative) or
the hometown kid (Payton Manning) ?

I'm going with Manning.

0x22