Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Are Employees Still Looking for MCSE/MCSA

Are Employees Still Looking for MCSE/MCSA

Neil

Hi,

I don't have time to upgrade but I have been working in AD for the last 3
years and know it well. Is it still a constraint that employers look for
these certifications?

I infact, learnt more without my MCSE/MCSA than studying from the book and
passing.

Also, what is the current salary range request for a guy with 12 yrs
experience in Systems Admin with NT, 2000 and now 2003. I am quoting around
90+ in Texas area, is it tough to get that there?

thanks

Consultant

no

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I don't have time to upgrade but I have been working in AD for the last 3
> years and know it well. Is it still a constraint that employers look for
> these certifications?
>
> I infact, learnt more without my MCSE/MCSA than studying from the book and
> passing.
>
> Also, what is the current salary range request for a guy with 12 yrs
> experience in Systems Admin with NT, 2000 and now 2003. I am quoting
> around 90+ in Texas area, is it tough to get that there?
>
> thanks

CBIC

yes

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> no
>
> "Neil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hi,
>>
>> I don't have time to upgrade but I have been working in AD for the last 3
>> years and know it well. Is it still a constraint that employers look for
>> these certifications?
>>
>> I infact, learnt more without my MCSE/MCSA than studying from the book
>> and passing.
>>
>> Also, what is the current salary range request for a guy with 12 yrs
>> experience in Systems Admin with NT, 2000 and now 2003. I am quoting
>> around 90+ in Texas area, is it tough to get that there?
>>
>> thanks

FrisbeeŽ

sometimes

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> yes

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> no
>>
>> "Neil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I don't have time to upgrade but I have been working in AD for the last
>>> 3 years and know it well. Is it still a constraint that employers look
>>> for these certifications?
>>>
>>> I infact, learnt more without my MCSE/MCSA than studying from the book
>>> and passing.
>>>
>>> Also, what is the current salary range request for a guy with 12 yrs
>>> experience in Systems Admin with NT, 2000 and now 2003. I am quoting
>>> around 90+ in Texas area, is it tough to get that there?
>>>
>>> thanks

kpg

"FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

Neil's going to move to Tejas?

> sometimes
>
> "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> yes
>>
>> "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> no
>>>
>>> "Neil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

TurkReno

kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Xns98BA92318D285ipostthereforeiam@
207.46.248.16:

> Neil's going to move to Tejas?

Haha, all the boys are going to be in Texas soon.

--
Lasher
MCNGP #50

Neil

did you hear kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:Xns98BA92318D285ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16:

> Neil's going to move to Tejas?

WTF!?!?! OH! other Neil....

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

- Serving coffee on aircraft causes turbulence

OTHMAN

> WTF!?!?! OH! other Neil....

lol,
I knew it,

BD[MCNGP]

"OTHMAN" <O@Localhost> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> WTF!?!?! OH! other Neil....

> lol,
> I knew it,

You don't know Jack Sh1t!!

OTHMAN

> You don't know Jack Sh1t!!

Don't you know Jack...!!!

Microsoft Employees =?Utf-8?B?am9yZGFu?= MCSD 1 05-03-2005 08:29 AM
Q: login for employees in internet =?Utf-8?B?SklNLkgu?= ASP .Net 1 03-10-2005 04:17 PM
To Cisco Employees Diane Cisco 2 05-01-2004 10:21 PM
Met employees today Brat MCSE 35 01-29-2004 05:34 PM
Cisco Call Manager/ Remote Employees Ian Wadycki VOIP 1 10-01-2003 06:08 PM

Advertisments