Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Oh deer lowered

Oh deer lowered

FrisbeeŽ

Three hawt mamma's poasting in this here froup, and they have me all to
themselves.

TAKE ME TAKE ME NOW!

catwalker63

"FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in news:eh
$(E-Mail Removed):

> Three hawt mamma's poasting in this here froup, and they have me all to
> themselves.
>
> TAKE ME TAKE ME NOW!

Where?

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

TurkReno

catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:Xns98B8DC36CA55Ccatwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136:

>> Three hawt mamma's poasting in this here froup, and they have me all

>> themselves.
>>
>> TAKE ME TAKE ME NOW!
>>

> Where?

Sounds like apparently out of Florida.

--
Lasher
MCNGP #50

Cerebrus

FrisbeeŽ wrote:
> Three hawt mamma's poasting in this here froup, and they have me all to
> themselves.
>
> TAKE ME TAKE ME NOW!

Looking at their grand plans in the other thread, if they *did* take
you, you'll have to do the domestic chores of THREE households.

Neil

did you hear catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:Xns98B8DC36CA55Ccatwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136:

> "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in news:eh
> $(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Three hawt mamma's poasting in this here froup, and they have me all

>> themselves.
>>
>> TAKE ME TAKE ME NOW!
>>

> Where?

Frank: "Yeah, she wants me..."
Gordon: "To do what?"

(for those unfamiliar with teh Bell Canada Commercials, here's a sample
from Buzz Animation: http://www.buzzimage.com/en/work/commercials/73)

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

- Why do they call it the Department of Interior when they are in charge
of everything outdoors?

catwalker63

"Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com:

> FrisbeeŽ wrote:
>> Three hawt mamma's poasting in this here froup, and they have me all
>> to themselves.
>>
>> TAKE ME TAKE ME NOW!

> Looking at their grand plans in the other thread, if they *did* take
> you, you'll have to do the domestic chores of THREE households.

Shhhhhhhhh!!!

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet
BS, MCSA, MCSE
MCNGP #43
www.mcngp.com
faq.mcngp.com
"Definitely not wearing any underwear."

Julia

"Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:1168884264.960990.299580
@v45g2000cwv.googlegroups.com:

> Looking at their grand plans in the other thread, if they *did* take
> you, you'll have to do the domestic chores of THREE households.

LOL, 4 ... isn't he married?

FrisbeeŽ

"Julia" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:1168884264.960990.299580
> @v45g2000cwv.googlegroups.com:
>
>> Looking at their grand plans in the other thread, if they *did* take
>> you, you'll have to do the domestic chores of THREE households.
>>

> LOL, 4 ... isn't he married?

My wife is married, I'm not. (JUST KIDDING HONEY!)

So, yeah... I guess that means four households.

catwalker63

Julia <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in news:#l8I9hNOHHA.4992
@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

> "Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:1168884264.960990.299580
> @v45g2000cwv.googlegroups.com:
>
>> Looking at their grand plans in the other thread, if they *did* take
>> you, you'll have to do the domestic chores of THREE households.
>>

> LOL, 4 ... isn't he married?

That doesn't seem to count around here my dear. They're all horny
teenagers when they hit this group.

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet
BS, MCSA, MCSE
MCNGP #43
www.mcngp.com
faq.mcngp.com
"Definitely not wearing any underwear."

Briscobar

"Julia" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:1168884264.960990.299580
> @v45g2000cwv.googlegroups.com:
>
>> Looking at their grand plans in the other thread, if they *did* take
>> you, you'll have to do the domestic chores of THREE households.
>>

> LOL, 4 ... isn't he married?

***GOOGLING WIFE ALERT***

Lowered version of columns in Asp.Net membership. fischermx@gmail.com ASP .Net 1 05-04-2007 05:51 PM
Deer Park Alpha Kouros Firefox 3 06-14-2005 05:29 PM
ff 1.1 'deer park', re :features/wish Splibbilla Firefox 1 06-03-2005 11:40 AM

Advertisments