Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Built-in user rights

Built-in user rights

=?Utf-8?B?TmV3YmllWFA=?=

Hi again - does anyone know if there is an all-inclusive summary of user
rights for each built-in group - or how I can map one on my pc? I have the
basic list, but I keep running into "add-ons" - such as backup ops can
initialize a disk - seperate from my summary list. Thanks - any help
appreciated.

.rev [MCT]

This is an older article dealing with some (not all) of the information you
are looking for...But its a good start. beyond that I'd recommend buying a
book on Managing Windows Server 2003.

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/pro.../07w2kadb.mspx

--
..rev