Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE 2003 Exam

MCSE 2003 Exam

Kline Sphere

>Any helpful Tips on Passing the exam?

spit or swallow, don't try and do both. well, that's what catwalker's
just told me

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kline Sphere

>and be prepared

all use a condom.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

catwalker63

Kline Sphere <.@> prattled ceaselessly in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>Any helpful Tips on Passing the exam?

> spit or swallow, don't try and do both. well, that's what catwalker's
> just told me
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Good avice too! <eg>

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

BD[MCNGP]

news:Xns98B97283D6608catwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136...

> I know it wasn't Neil this time. That goat wouldn't go anywhere near
> him.

You know damn right!!

..
..
..

He11, the goat's kids won't even go near Neil, they've hear too many stories.

--
BD
MCNGP #51

Briscobar

"BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> He11, the goat's kids won't even go near Neil, they've hear too many
> stories.

I thought what he did to that poor goat precluded it from having any kids.
I'll tell ya, doctors can perform miracles these days.

BD[MCNGP]

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> He11, the goat's kids won't even go near Neil, they've hear too many stories.

> I thought what he did to that poor goat precluded it from having any kids.
> I'll tell ya, doctors can perform miracles these days.

Maybe they were adopted...he11, I dunno.

CBIC

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> He11, the goat's kids won't even go near Neil, they've hear too many
>> stories.

> I thought what he did to that poor goat precluded it from having any kids.
> I'll tell ya, doctors can perform miracles these days.

I still have the pics from when the vet fixed him back up.

http://tinyurl.com/bbvyh

BD[MCNGP]

news:#(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>
>>> He11, the goat's kids won't even go near Neil, they've hear too many
>>> stories.

>> I thought what he did to that poor goat precluded it from having any kids.
>> I'll tell ya, doctors can perform miracles these days.
>>

> I still have the pics from when the vet fixed him back up.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/bbvyh

Ghods Dambitall!!!!! I KNEW...I FUŠKIN' KNEW I shouldn't have opened up that
link, but I went and fuŠkin' did it anyways.

Thanks brotha, that image will now precede tubgirl and that vibe in the p-hole
video.

kpg

"BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

>> I still have the pics from when the vet fixed him back up.
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/bbvyh
>>

> Ghods Dambitall!!!!! I KNEW...I FUŠKIN' KNEW I shouldn't have opened
> up that link, but I went and fuŠkin' did it anyways.
>
> Thanks brotha, that image will now precede tubgirl and that vibe in
> the p-hole video.

wow. I'm glag i didn't click it.

..

..

..

I've got better things to do than this.

..

..

..

really,

..

..

..

hmmm...no, not gonna do it...

..

..

..
aw jezzus, what, you work on a goat farm or something?

CBIC

news:Xns98B99F72FD994ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
> "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>>> I still have the pics from when the vet fixed him back up.
>>>
>>> http://tinyurl.com/bbvyh
>>>

>> Ghods Dambitall!!!!! I KNEW...I FUŠKIN' KNEW I shouldn't have opened
>> up that link, but I went and fuŠkin' did it anyways.
>>
>> Thanks brotha, that image will now precede tubgirl and that vibe in
>> the p-hole video.

> wow. I'm glag i didn't click it.

Now be honest, what did you expect from me. Deep down you wanted to click on
that link because you knew it would be something disturbing. You know it.
You needed to click on that link.