Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Ping Neil

OT: Ping Neil

JaR

On Thu, 11 Jan 2007 10:32:51 -0800, Neil cast into the ether:

> even if you were to say it's done through border crossings involving
> tolls (last thing that happens in Canukistan - yes, I like that),

Even that presupposes that you know the guy will go thru a toll booth on
his way out of the country(Do they really have those?), that you have an
isider working that toll booth at that particular time of day(easier if
this is a Canuck Govt plot), and that the guy won't have exact change.

Sorry, way easier to just bug the guy's car. Heck, grab his Fruit of the
Looms from the laundry and bug them!

For that matter, why Canada at all? Nope. This whole thing sounds like the
figment of an overactive imagination. Might make a good Mythbusters
episode, but that's all.

In other words, Dubya is likely mobilizing extensive countermeasures and
deploying operatives to examine loonies entering the country for hidden
transmitters as we speak.

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

JaR

On Thu, 11 Jan 2007 10:36:28 -0800, Neil cast into the ether:

> tru dat, but what's the point, you'd only increase our dollah and then
> you'd have to deal with the Quebecers. Sure you'd get the oil in Alberta
> (but then Bush has buddies in WHICH business? And Iraq wasn't invaded
> over WHAT product? And the price of gas is HOW MUCH these days?)

Furrfu. It's all about American Imperialism. Haven't you been paying
attention?

> but the Quebec thing will drive you guys crazy.

Granted, but then we need somplace to ship all our nuculer(sic) waste, I
beleive Quebec would do nicely.

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

JaR

On Thu, 11 Jan 2007 10:54:54 -0800, JaR cast into the ether:

> examine loonies entering the country

*Splorrfff* I kill me!

That's be every single Canuck, right?

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

Neil

did you hear JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news(E-Mail Removed):

> I kill me!

hurry up and get it over with.

Remember kids, it's down the road, not across the street...

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

- "I want some Chinese food," said Tom wantonly.

PING: Neil LRM MCSE 22 12-15-2005 06:56 PM
OT: PING NEIL MitchS MCSE 7 10-26-2005 07:56 PM
OT: Ping Neil FrisbeeŽ MCSE 8 06-15-2005 04:28 PM
OT: PING Neil LnkWizard MCSE 1 01-29-2005 02:12 AM
Ping Neil!!!! Network Guru MCSE 4 07-06-2004 07:52 AM

Advertisments