Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: what is qualification requirement for MCSE

Re: what is qualification requirement for MCSE

Consultant

i will let you know, as soon as you let me know what eke.engg is

"Prashant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can any one tell me what is qualification requirement for MCSE.
> As i am completed my Diploma in eke.engg.
> And want to do enter in networking related field.

kpg

"Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:eky59ENNHHA.4888
@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

> i will let you know, as soon as you let me know what eke.engg is
>
> "Prashant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Can any one tell me what is qualification requirement for MCSE.
>> As i am completed my Diploma in eke.engg.
>> And want to do enter in networking related field.

New engg colleges

The Chief Minister of Punjab at the 3rd convocation of Giani Zail Singh
College of Engg & Technology disclosed that the state government would open
four new engineering colleges in Punjab. There is already a mushroom of
engg colleges in the state and thousands of engineers are passing out every
year and unemployed engineers are tremendously increasing every year. The
government should pay more attention to the creation of more jobs instead
of opening new engineering colleges.

ER. R.K. SINGLA, Patiala

kp "Do you want fries with that?" g

Cerebrus

I think he meant "ele. engg" which translates to "Electrical
Engineering".

kpg

"Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:1168500593.265268.33910@
77g2000hsv.googlegroups.com:

> I think he meant "ele. engg" which translates to "Electrical
> Engineering".

Thankyou Mr. Obvious.

BD[MCNGP]

news:Xns98B57A3D1DCA9ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
> "Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:1168500593.265268.33910@
> 77g2000hsv.googlegroups.com:
>
>> I think he meant "ele. engg" which translates to "Electrical
>> Engineering".
>>

> Thankyou Mr. Obvious.

Cerebrus, does your girl know of the name change from Mr. Perfect? ...or was it
Mr. Right? ...whatever

Cerebrus

BD[MCNGP] wrote:
> "kpg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns98B57A3D1DCA9ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
> > "Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:1168500593.265268.33910@
> > 77g2000hsv.googlegroups.com:
> >
> >> I think he meant "ele. engg" which translates to "Electrical
> >> Engineering".
> >>

> > Thankyou Mr. Obvious.
> >

> Cerebrus, does your girl know of the name change from Mr. Perfect? ...or was it
> Mr. Right? ...whatever

Nooooooooooo ! Not a name that starts with "O" ! People will mistake me
for one of those 419 scammers... Obunge, Omango, whatever.

BD[MCNGP]

"Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

> BD[MCNGP] wrote:
>> "kpg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:Xns98B57A3D1DCA9ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
>> > "Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:1168500593.265268.33910@
>> > 77g2000hsv.googlegroups.com:

>> > Thankyou Mr. Obvious.
>> >

>> Cerebrus, does your girl know of the name change from Mr. Perfect? ...or was
>> it
>> Mr. Right? ...whatever

> Nooooooooooo ! Not a name that starts with "O" ! People will mistake me
> for one of those 419 scammers... Obunge, Omango, whatever.

Do you mean Orange or Mango?

Re: what is qualification requirement for MCSE CBIC MCSE 13 01-13-2007 03:31 AM
MCSE qualification is good =?Utf-8?B?Qm9uaWZhY2UgQWt1a3U=?= MCSE 4 05-24-2006 07:11 PM
Qualification for MCSD.Net Robert MCSD 10 09-30-2004 10:45 AM
Mcsd qualification. Boogghy MCSD 8 09-13-2004 04:16 PM
required qualification for mcsd certificate ritu malik MCSD 4 07-14-2004 08:41 PM

Advertisments