Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: downloading the internet

OT: downloading the internet

BD[MCNGP]

news(E-Mail Removed)...

> Ugh. Had me going till you mentioned those. Speshly the tongue. That's
> nauseating.

You've never felt that on the underside of your <radio edit> have you?

Oh yeah, you'll want to get *those* shivers again

JaR

On Thu, 11 Jan 2007 16:58:02 -0600, cast into the ether:

> You've never felt that on the underside of your <radio edit> have you?
>
> Oh yeah, you'll want to get *those* shivers again

Doubt it. Piercings give me the creeps big time.

Be like screwing a Ubangi.

No thanks.

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

Julia

kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Xns98B5799ED5E6Fipostthereforeiam@
207.46.248.16:

>>> LOL, I love that line from the Holy Grail.
>>>

>> you just get better and better

> At least it shows she can do research

I can do research but I have the Holy Grail on DVD and have watched it a
dozen times so it required no research.

CBIC

"Julia" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23eo$(E-Mail Removed)...
> kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Xns98B5799ED5E6Fipostthereforeiam@
> 207.46.248.16:

>>> you just get better and better

>> At least it shows she can do research

> I can do research but I have the Holy Grail on DVD and have watched it a
> dozen times so it required no research.

Yeah well, your daughter, she come to my house and she kicked my dog. Now he
needs operation.

BD[MCNGP]

news(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Thu, 11 Jan 2007 16:58:02 -0600, cast into the ether:
>
>> You've never felt that on the underside of your <radio edit> have you?
>>
>> Oh yeah, you'll want to get *those* shivers again

> Doubt it. Piercings give me the creeps big time.
>
> Be like screwing a Ubangi.
>
> No thanks.
>
> --
> JaR
> MCNGP 22
> Maybe blindfolded
> Remove hat to reply

You don't know what you're missing....better than braces I tell you.

--
BD
MCNGP #51

BD[MCNGP]

"Julia" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#eo$(E-Mail Removed)...
> kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Xns98B5799ED5E6Fipostthereforeiam@
> 207.46.248.16:

>>> you just get better and better

>> At least it shows she can do research

> I can do research but I have the Holy Grail on DVD and have watched it a
> dozen times so it required no research.

What, no "Life of Brian"?

Julia

"BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in news:eopgYSlNHHA.4848
@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:
> What, no "Life of Brian"?

I like Life of Brian. It's funny. I think your name is great because that
part was hilarious. I thought the stoning scene was great too. I don't
have the DVD and haven't seen it as many times. I don't know it well
enough to quote it.

BD[MCNGP]

"Julia" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in news:eopgYSlNHHA.4848
> @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:
>> What, no "Life of Brian"?

> I don't know it well
> enough to quote it.

Good thing it's not a requirement, huh?

catwalker63

"Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in news:
#(E-Mail Removed):

> prove it
>
> "Julia" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> that is funny and all, but are you hot?
>>>

>> LOL, of course!

OK, now I'm jealous.

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

Consultant

im sorry baby, but you just havent been paying me enough attention and you
know i need that

news:Xns98B8B561D9651catwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136...