Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: downloading the internet

OT: downloading the internet

FrisbeeŽ

"Julia" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns98B4DCCE3CBBEneilmcsegmailcom@
> 207.46.248.16:
>
>> mmmm, more wimmin....
>>
>> can you also quote the Princess Bride? How about Office Space? Have you
>> seen one of my new favs - "Waiting"? I'll show you my "batwings"
>>

> Inconceivable!
>
> You keep using that word ... I do not think it means what you think it
> means.
>

> You apparently didn't put one of the new cover sheets on one of your TPS
> reports. Did you see the memo about that?
>
> Ut oh, sounds like somebody's got a case of the Mondays.
>

> I don't think I've see the last one you listed.

I've come to the conclusion that Julia is a middle-aged, fat, bald male
computer geek.

Oh, wait... that's me.

Jonathan Roberts

FrisbeeŽ wrote:

> I've come to the conclusion that Julia is a middle-aged, fat, bald male
> computer geek.
>
> Oh, wait... that's me.

I think she is the smartest troll in a long time. She has created a
flurry of posts and targeted every area of male interest

Cerebrus

Jonathan Roberts wrote:
> FrisbeeŽ wrote:
> >
> > I've come to the conclusion that Julia is a middle-aged, fat, bald male
> > computer geek.
> >
> > Oh, wait... that's me.
> >

> I think she is the smartest troll in a long time. She has created a
> flurry of posts and targeted every area of male interest

Well, I wouldn't go so far as to call her a "troll". Trolls do not
normally elicit so much attention from the MCNGP.

And anyway, I've never heard of a HAWT FEMALE troll !

Consultant

prove it

"Julia" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> that is funny and all, but are you hot?
>>

> LOL, of course!

Neil

did you hear Jonathan Roberts <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:ujOP
$(E-Mail Removed):

> I think she is the smartest troll in a long time. She has created a
> flurry of posts and targeted every area of male interest

shhhhhhhhhhh. just let her keep at it. This is great stuff, ok!?!?!

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

- Programming is like sex: one mistake and you support it for life.

Neil

did you hear Julia <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:#v0PP1SNHHA.4712
@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

> Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in

> 207.46.248.16:
>
>> mmmm, more wimmin....
>>
>> can you also quote the Princess Bride? How about Office Space? Have

you
>> seen one of my new favs - "Waiting"? I'll show you my "batwings"
>>

> Inconceivable!
>
> You keep using that word ... I do not think it means what you think it
> means.
>

> You apparently didn't put one of the new cover sheets on one of your

TPS
> reports. Did you see the memo about that?
>
> Ut oh, sounds like somebody's got a case of the Mondays.
>

> I don't think I've see the last one you listed.

I'm in love

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

- Programming is like sex: one mistake and you support it for life.

BD[MCNGP]

news:Xns98B56ABC5AA8Eneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...

> I'm in love

How many times do I have to tell you .....it's LUST.

Neil

did you hear "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> say in news:ewJCkXZNHHA.3552
@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

> news:Xns98B56ABC5AA8Eneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>>
>> I'm in love
>>

> How many times do I have to tell you .....it's LUST.

so long as I'm gettin' some, I don't care what you call it...

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

- You'll get what's coming to you... unless it's mailed.

Jtyc

> You guys are funny!

Really?

I think creepy would be a better description.

BD[MCNGP]

news:Xns98B57024ED6A9neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...

> so long as I'm gettin' some, I don't care what you call it...

Hmmm.....ARE you getting' some?