Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: downloading the internet

OT: downloading the internet

Jtyc

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled like elderberries.

Julia

"Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:OR2oxKRNHHA.320
@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:

> Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled like elderberries.

I love that movie!

Julia

"Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> that is funny and all, but are you hot?

LOL, of course!

LRM

"Julia" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:OR2oxKRNHHA.320
> @TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:
>
>> Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled like elderberries.
>>

> I love that movie!

Please stay

Neil

did you hear Julia <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:#4OFyPRNHHA.3424
@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

> "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> that is funny and all, but are you hot?
>>

> LOL, of course!

marry me, I love you....

WHAT?!?! ONLY KIDDING, I HARDLY KNOW HER...PLEASE STOP HITTING ME,
HONEY...

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

- Don't worry, it doesn't look bad.

Neil

did you hear Julia <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:eSnuLGRNHHA.3424
@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

> LOL, I love that line from the Holy Grail.

you just get better and better

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

- Just in one of my moods.... <burp> I think that helped.

Neil

did you hear "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:e7$jDISNHHA.1008
@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:

> "Julia" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:OR2oxKRNHHA.320
>> @TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:
>>
>>> Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled like elderberries.
>>>

>> I love that movie!

> Please stay

mmmm, more wimmin....

can you also quote the Princess Bride? How about Office Space? Have you
seen one of my new favs - "Waiting"? I'll show you my "batwings"

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

- Never test for an error that you don't know how to handle.

Julia

Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns98B4DC2BD4EE1neilmcsegmailcom@
207.46.248.16:

> marry me, I love you....
>
> WHAT?!?! ONLY KIDDING, I HARDLY KNOW HER...PLEASE STOP HITTING ME,
> HONEY...

You guys are funny!

Neil

did you hear Julia <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:O#bHGsSNHHA.4712
@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

> You guys are funny!

make out with me. That usually has the girls killing themselves laughing...

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

- Yoda of Borg are we. Assimilated prepare to be...

Julia

Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns98B4DCCE3CBBEneilmcsegmailcom@
207.46.248.16:

> mmmm, more wimmin....
>
> can you also quote the Princess Bride? How about Office Space? Have you
> seen one of my new favs - "Waiting"? I'll show you my "batwings"

Inconceivable!

You keep using that word ... I do not think it means what you think it
means.

You apparently didn't put one of the new cover sheets on one of your TPS
reports. Did you see the memo about that?

Ut oh, sounds like somebody's got a case of the Mondays.

I don't think I've see the last one you listed.