Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT:Ping Fris

OT:Ping Fris

FrisbeeŽ

"OTHMAN" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> yahoo is your friend

> Yahoo is an old friend

You are a Yahoo.

--
Fris "Jonathan Swift" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!

http://www.mcngp.com

Consultant

search for google on yahoo

"OTHMAN" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> yahoo is your friend

> Yahoo is an old friend

kpg

"BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in
news:#(E-Mail Removed):

> That's what happens when competent adults are replaced by high school
> drop-outs with ADD.

Funny (well, sad) true story.

I called our local small town newspaper to place a classified ad
for my business. Now it's a small paper but they charge almost
as much as the mega-regional paper does for business classifieds,
but that's not the point. I dictate the ad, they read it back -
fine, when it runs - massive spelling errors - so I go to the office,
the "manager" looks at it, finds the "clerk" the typed it in, and
tells her she should always spell check the ads after she types them
in - but neither one of them could figure out just how to do that.
I don't think they held a high school education between the two of
them.

....and don't get me started on fast food places.

Too late.

We have this Taco Bell in town and they always screw up the order.
At first I got mad, but now it's like a game. It doesn't matter
how simple or complex the order is - there is always a mistake.
Now think about this. They have a system that allows them to only
type in valid menu choices, so they take the order and they read
it back correctly. So how it the order getting messed up? Does
the guy making the taco not read the screen? Can he read? And why
in the world do they ask what kind of sauce I want ("Fire please")
if they have no intention of putting any in the bag? Does Beef and
Bean sound the same, maybe, but when I say Beef I get bean and when
I say bean I get beef. And what part of "No Lettuce" is difficult?
I'm always polite and patient - because I don't want to eat someone
elses spit, so what is the fricking problem every single time?

kpg

=?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?= <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

>> search for google on yahoo

> I am Confused..

Nominated for: Understatement of the Year

I know it's early but...

CBIC

news:eA8C$(E-Mail Removed)...
> search for google on yahoo

Did that. I got 523 million hits. I'll be back in awhile.

CBIC

"Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >What is this google of which you speak?

> yahoo is your friend

I prefer booble

JaR

On Tue, 09 Jan 2007 10:25:46 -0800, kpg cast into the ether:

> I don't think they held a high school education between the two of them.

No, they prolly were both HS grads. That's the way they come out these
days. "No child left behind" and all that. Saw a report recently on the
number of College students that couldn't read. Can't be bothered to try to
find it again. Look at how many nitwits post in here that are illiterate.

And no, I don't mean the non-English-speaking crowd. I mean the ones that
supposedly know how to speak and write the language and are deluded into
thinking that they will succeed in pursuing a technical career.

> I'm always polite and patient - because I don't want to eat someone
> elses spit, so what is the fricking problem every single time?

Because you are a nice fella, all you get is screwed-up orders.

They hate their jobs, they hate their bosses, and they consider customers
a waste of valuable time. They are just putting in time making cigarette
money because mommy and daddy were selfish enough to not be rich and won't
buy them a fancy car, but just wait, they are gonna get hired by $MegaCorp
and sit in a fancy office earning $Insane_Salary one day and then they'll
show everybody!

Consider yourself lucky you don't get a turd in your taco.

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

BD[MCNGP]

news(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Tue, 09 Jan 2007 10:25:46 -0800, kpg cast into the ether:
>
> ...they are gonna get hired by $MegaCorp
> and sit in a fancy office earning $Insane_Salary one day and then they'll
> show everybody!

Or become the Mayor of a large metropolitan area in California. Not naming names
or anything, but it's North of San Diego and South of the Bay area.

Jtyc

> Or become the Mayor of a large metropolitan area in California. Not naming
> names or anything, but it's North of San Diego and South of the Bay area.

Bakersfield?

BD[MCNGP]

news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Or become the Mayor of a large metropolitan area in California. Not naming
>> names or anything, but it's North of San Diego and South of the Bay area.

> Bakersfield?

I was thinking a little more west.