Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT:Ping Fris

OT:Ping Fris

CBIC

How did your Gators do in the bowel game last night? I didn't get a chance
to watch.

Consultant

google is your friend

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> How did your Gators do in the bowel game last night? I didn't get a
>> chance to watch.
>>

> Ohio crushed them. Jeeeeeezus, do a little research on your own, will ya?!

Briscobar

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How did your Gators do in the bowel game last night? I didn't get a chance
> to watch.

Ohio crushed them. Jeeeeeezus, do a little research on your own, will ya?!

CBIC

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> How did your Gators do in the bowel game last night? I didn't get a
>> chance to watch.
>>

> Ohio crushed them. Jeeeeeezus, do a little research on your own, will ya?!

SSHHHHHHHHH. I'm trying to give him a chance to gloat.

FrisbeeŽ

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> How did your Gators do in the bowel game last night? I didn't get a
>> chance to watch.
>>

> Ohio crushed them. Jeeeeeezus, do a little research on your own, will ya?!

You shut up you! It still stings.

I'm so upset I might not post for a few minutes.

CBIC

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> google is your friend

What is this google of which you speak?

Consultant

its for getting braindumps, i think

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> google is your friend
>>

> What is this google of which you speak?

CBIC

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> its for getting braindumps, i think

Really. I'll have to look into that then.

kpg

"FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:#(E-Mail Removed):

> "Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> How did your Gators do in the bowel game last night? I didn't get a
>>> chance to watch.
>>>

>> Ohio crushed them. Jeeeeeezus, do a little research on your own, will
>> ya?!

> You shut up you! It still stings.
>
> I'm so upset I might not post for a few minutes.

Well, I turned it off after the first 16 seconds. SEC dominance my a$$.

kp "did I miss anything?" g

FrisbeeŽ

news:Xns98B36D8D3C76Aipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
> "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:#(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> "Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>
>>> "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>>

>>> Ohio crushed them. Jeeeeeezus, do a little research on your own, will
>>> ya?!

>> You shut up you! It still stings.
>>
>> I'm so upset I might not post for a few minutes.

> Well, I turned it off after the first 16 seconds. SEC dominance my a$$.
>
> kp "did I miss anything?" g

Nothing except the hold on our All-American that the refs missed as well.

We might have won the game, except for that missed call.

BTW nice top-5 finish for LSU.

Next year y'all will get to experience the same thing the Gators did with
South Carolina, 'cept it will be Bama.