Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: 2003 MCSE Upgrade

Re: 2003 MCSE Upgrade

Consultant

he's lying to you, fukcing guy

"Travis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I was told by a co-worker that if you do not take your 2003 MCSE upgrade
> exams by a certain time you are unable to follow the upgrade path. I
> looked
> all over microsoft.com/learning and technet and was unable to find any
> information stating there was a time limit to complete the upgrade before
> you
> had to take all of the exams.
>

> Best Regards,
>
> Travis

=?Utf-8?B?VHJhdmlz?=

Thanks for the reply, I personally never hear that but it has been 3 years
since I did anything with exams and was looking to get started again.

"Consultant" wrote:

> he's lying to you, fukcing guy
>

> "Travis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I was told by a co-worker that if you do not take your 2003 MCSE upgrade
> > exams by a certain time you are unable to follow the upgrade path. I
> > looked
> > all over microsoft.com/learning and technet and was unable to find any
> > information stating there was a time limit to complete the upgrade before
> > you
> > had to take all of the exams.
> >

> > Best Regards,
> >
> > Travis

BD[MCNGP]

"Travis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thanks for the reply, I personally never hear that but it has been 3 years
> since I did anything with exams and was looking to get started again.

The 2000 upgrade exams were JUST (or are about to be) retired. So you should be
ok with the 2003 upgrade exams for a few years still.

IIRC, most of the exams have about a 6 year life cycle (plus or minus a few
months).

--
BD
MCNGP #51