Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Beta Exams

Beta Exams

=?Utf-8?B?SnVsaWE=?=

It will be a good experience. Does anybody ever actually pass these exams?
This one is 3 hours long. At the very least it should be interesting.

"Neil" wrote:

> did you hear =?Utf-8?B?SnVsaWE=?= <(E-Mail Removed)> say
> in news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > Has anybody here ever taken a beta exam? Are they pretty close to how
> > the real exams are or do they give you extra questions? Also, do you
> > find out if you passed right then?
> >
> > I'm scheduled to take the beta Exchange 2007 exam on Monday. It's the
> > first beta exam for me and I'm just curious.

> they are wildly different in the sense that they have usually about 4
> times the number of questions (80-180 questions) and usually take in the
> range of 240 minutes. The questions range from impossible to answer to
> rediculously easy. You wont find out if you have passed for 6-8 weeks.
> definitely a challenge, but I would incourage everyone who is one the MS
> cert track to do one if they get a chance. The cost is certainly right,
> and it may give you an isight into what the exam creators go through in
> developing these tests
>
> <inside joke>
> "it wont scale!"
> </inside joke>
>
> --
> The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
> PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006
>

> - Jeez, if you love Honkus...

=?Utf-8?B?SnVsaWE=?=

A lot of the changes are pretty cool though. Unified Messaging sounds pretty
awesome! It would have been nice to have a study guide though.

"Neil" wrote:

> did you hear =?Utf-8?B?SnVsaWE=?= <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > Unfortunately from what I can tell they've made
> > a lot of major changes between 2003 and 2007.
> >

> tru dat
>
> --
> The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
> PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006
>

> - Why is the alphabet in that order?

=?Utf-8?B?SnVsaWE=?=

I'll be around ... except when this board acts goofy and won't let me read
messages or redirects me to another Microsoft page.

Has anyone else had problems with this board lately?

"FrisbeeĀ®" wrote:

> "Julia" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > LOL, I found the answers to most of my questions in an article I read
> > online
> > right after I posted this. I guess that's what happens when I post
> > messages
> > while I'm half asleep. My brain seems to have gone on to bed without me.
> > LOL I'm still curious about people's opinions though.
> >
> > I'm not nervous. I'm mostly just curious. I just passed the Exchange
> > 2003
> > exam about 1 1/2 months ago. Unfortunately from what I can tell they've
> > made
> > a lot of major changes between 2003 and 2007.
> >
> > To answer your question, of course I'm hawt!

> You're a good sport, Julia. PLEASE stick around.

Jonathan Roberts

Julia wrote:
> I'll be around ... except when this board acts goofy and won't let me read
> messages or redirects me to another Microsoft page.
>
> Has anyone else had problems with this board lately?

You might want to switch to using a newsreader. There are several good
ones that are free or cheap.

Cerebrus

Jonathan Roberts wrote:
> Julia wrote:
> > I'll be around ... except when this board acts goofy and won't let me read
> > messages or redirects me to another Microsoft page.
> >
> > Has anyone else had problems with this board lately?
> >

> You might want to switch to using a newsreader. There are several good
> ones that are free or cheap.

Or use Google groups. Either way, we badly need HAWT ladies with a
great sense of humour in this froup ! LRM would like a helping hand.

----------
Cerebrus.
MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please hug !)

Join the fight against Br@indumps
http://www.certguard.com/forums/

Thor

Hi.

I think that the people that knows what you wanna know are bound by NDA,
but...
The result of a beta test should be the same as taking the released version.
Therefore I suspect that you get you score from the same number of questions
as on an ordinary test.
You will get extra questions to fill your three hours (that, I suspect, are
not scored).
If you see questions you think makes no sense, I wouldn't use much time on
them, but comment on them after the exam.
Obviously you should get a lot of rest beforehand.

Enjoy!
53

"Julia" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> It will be a good experience. Does anybody ever actually pass these
> exams?

Yes. Builds confidence.

> This one is 3 hours long. At the very least it should be interesting.

Indeed. Great fun. Let's hope the test is close to finished.

> "Neil" wrote:
>
>> did you hear =?Utf-8?B?SnVsaWE=?= <(E-Mail Removed)> say
>> in news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>> > Has anybody here ever taken a beta exam? Are they pretty close to how
>> > the real exams are or do they give you extra questions? Also, do you
>> > find out if you passed right then?
>> >
>> > I'm scheduled to take the beta Exchange 2007 exam on Monday. It's the
>> > first beta exam for me and I'm just curious.

>> they are wildly different in the sense that they have usually about 4
>> times the number of questions (80-180 questions) and usually take in the
>> range of 240 minutes. The questions range from impossible to answer to
>> rediculously easy. You wont find out if you have passed for 6-8 weeks.
>> definitely a challenge, but I would incourage everyone who is one the MS
>> cert track to do one if they get a chance. The cost is certainly right,
>> and it may give you an isight into what the exam creators go through in
>> developing these tests
>>
>> <inside joke>
>> "it wont scale!"
>> </inside joke>
>>
>> --
>> The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
>> PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006
>>

>> - Jeez, if you love Honkus...

bugable.julia@gmail.com

Good idea! Google groups is a lot faster than going through the MS
website.

Cerebrus wrote:
> Jonathan Roberts wrote:
> > Julia wrote:
> > > I'll be around ... except when this board acts goofy and won't let me read
> > > messages or redirects me to another Microsoft page.
> > >
> > > Has anyone else had problems with this board lately?
> > >

> > You might want to switch to using a newsreader. There are several good
> > ones that are free or cheap.

> Or use Google groups. Either way, we badly need HAWT ladies with a
> great sense of humour in this froup ! LRM would like a helping hand.
>

> ----------
> Cerebrus.
> MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please hug !)
>
> Join the fight against Br@indumps
> http://www.certguard.com/forums/

=?Utf-8?B?SnVsaWE=?=

I'm 29 still. LOL

Ok ... I'm in my 30s.

"OTHMAN" wrote:

> > Yep! Who has time for a relationship? LOL

> Next Physical questions. What age group are you in?
>
> I am 18 - 23 years old.
> I am 24 - 30 years old.
> I am in my 30's.
> I am in my 40's.
> I am 50+ (But still kicking up a storm)

OTHMAN

> I'm 29 still. LOL

Thanks Julia,

I'm 22, lol

--
OTHMAN

Julia

ahhhhhhh, that's better, now Google shows my name