Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT Friday fun

OT Friday fun

CBIC

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> WHAT?!!???!?!?!?!?!?!
> i think it should be part of the judging criteria!

Perv

CBIC

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> That's not very dignified behavior for a pageant winner.

> Oh yeah, I really care if she exhibits dignified behavior.

Phillistine

TurkReno

JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in newsan.2007.01.05.16.26.00.250198
@lakabux.com:

> Now THAT'S entertainment.

Thank god that I never went into the Service and have like this "kill
switch" that would make me forget anything that I did that could be
potentially lethal to another human. Wait...I still have that anyway.
Hmm. Maybe its because all of my family is/was in Law Enforcement and
the Service....dunno, but I do know this vice grip you can put someone
in like 2 seconds...and that you can either

a. kill a person
2. put them in a coma
I. make them asleep

if you hit them just right in the head...takes no more than a good thump
of pressure...probably well known, but I can demonstrate for any of you
if you'd like.

Trust me, Alabama is much more entertaining sometimes.

--
Lasher
MCNGP #50

CBIC

"TurkReno" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> if you hit them just right in the head...takes no more than a good thump
> of pressure...probably well known, but I can demonstrate for any of you
> if you'd like.

Where's othman when you need him.

JaR

On Fri, 05 Jan 2007 11:18:03 -0500, Briscobar cast into the ether:

> Oh yeah, I really care if she exhibits dignified behavior.

Spitting is undignified.

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

Consultant

i thank you!

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> WHAT?!!???!?!?!?!?!?!
>> i think it should be part of the judging criteria!

> Perv

Consultant

that is why i love you like a brother!

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

> "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> some may consider this nsfw
>>>
>>> http://www.robarnieanddawn.com/CUMissNevada.htm
>>>

>> That's not very dignified behavior for a pageant winner.

> Oh yeah, I really care if she exhibits dignified behavior.

TurkReno

"CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#vwnZlOMHHA.4712
@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

> Where's othman when you need him.

I told you, I sent a legal Cease and Desist letter to SuperNews.
Apparently no one caught that part. Unless he doesn't want to hide, then
I'll just wait, hold the Texas spirit, and go Chuck Norris on his a$$ when
he comes in.

BTW, Chuck Norris does not sleep, he waits.

--
Lasher
MCNGP #50

FrisbeeŽ

You are certainly NOT a perv.

I know because I'm one, and you're never at the meetings.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>i thank you!
>
> "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> WHAT?!!???!?!?!?!?!?!
>>> i think it should be part of the judging criteria!

>> Perv

Briscobar

news(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Fri, 05 Jan 2007 11:18:03 -0500, Briscobar cast into the ether:
>
>> Oh yeah, I really care if she exhibits dignified behavior.

> Spitting is undignified.

Well if she wants me to spit on her, call her dirty names, and pull her
hair, who am I to say no?

3 PIX VPN questions - FUN FUN FUN frishack@gmail.com Cisco 3 03-16-2006 02:25 PM
OT Friday fun Consultant MCSE 4 04-26-2004 11:22 PM
OT: Friday Fun =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?= MCSE 13 04-12-2004 05:37 PM
OT Friday Fun, just for Dragon Consultant MCSE 5 12-12-2003 10:11 PM
Fun fun fun Luke Computer Support 3 10-07-2003 03:45 PM

Advertisments