Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: NG

Re: NG

BD[MCNGP]

"OTHMAN" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Q: What did OTHMAN's dad say to OTHMAN's mom when she got pregnant with OTHMAN?

..
..
..
..
..
..
..

A: > Sorry I'm late, did I miss anything?

Cerebrus

> Q: What did OTHMAN's dad say to OTHMAN's mom when she got pregnant with OTHMAN?

A> OTHMAN's dad: "Sorry I'm late, did I miss anything?

Continued:

OTHMAN's mom: "Yes. You missed everything. You should just go home."
OTHMAN's dad: "Damb ! I knew it."
OTHMAN's mom(screams) : "You knew nothing, you dip$h!t !"
OTHMAN's dad(stares at the floor) : "Was it the OTHer MAN ??"
OTHMAN's mom: "Whaddya think?... Guess why I'm going to name the little
one OTHMAN !"
:
:
:
and so the legend goes.

----
Cerebrus .
MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please hug !)

Join the fight against br@indumps.
http://www.certguard.com/forums/

TurkReno

"Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:1167980927.220407.209970@
11g2000cwr.googlegroups.com:

> OTHMAN's dad(stares at the floor) : "Was it the OTHer MAN ??"
> OTHMAN's mom: "Whaddya think?... Guess why I'm going to name the

little
> one OTHMAN !"
>:
>:
>:
> and so the legend goes.

I think that its either my over-active imagination, but you may have
just called lowdes and his buddies cheating a$$fsukers.

--
Lasher
MCNGP #50

=?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=

>>>Part 3:

> Cerebrus's mom: I can't believe he hasn't kissed me yet. God, by my sixth date with BD's dad, he had already named both my breasts! ...Ooh.

> BD's dad: It just doesn't make any sense. I can't imagine him doing anything that terrible.

> BD's mom: Oh, that'd be great! Okay, but if you do, make sure it seems like you're there to see him, okay, and you're not like doing it as a favor to me.

> Cerebrus's dad: Okay, what the hell, what the hell...

To Be Continued.....

Cerebrus

Continued :
----------------
> > Cerebrus's dad: Okay, what the hell, what the hell... is that sound coming from the barn ????

[Sound of animals running helter-skelter]
[The two couples rush to investigate the source of the commotion]

BD's Dad: It's OTHMAN's dad !
Cerebrus's Dad: What are you doing in here ? Let go of my goat !

OTHMAN's Dad: I can't ! It's stuck...
[Everyone except OTHMAN's Dad bursts out in laughter]

Cerebrus's Dad: You perv ! Better get out of here, before I shoot
you...

Epilogue:
-------------

OTHMAN's dad runs home (along with the goat, of course). He confesses
his sins to his wife, they make up and everyone lives happily ever
after...
There is this unexplained disappearance of goats from peoples farms
every few months, however. Must be aliens.

TurkReno

"Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com:

> Continued :
> ----------------
>> > Cerebrus's dad: Okay, what the hell, what the hell... is that sound
>> > coming from the barn ????

> [Sound of animals running helter-skelter]
> [The two couples rush to investigate the source of the commotion]
>
> BD's Dad: It's OTHMAN's dad !
> Cerebrus's Dad: What are you doing in here ? Let go of my goat !
>
> OTHMAN's Dad: I can't ! It's stuck...
> [Everyone except OTHMAN's Dad bursts out in laughter]
>
> Cerebrus's Dad: You perv ! Better get out of here, before I shoot
> you...
>
> Epilogue:
> -------------
>
> OTHMAN's dad runs home (along with the goat, of course). He confesses
> his sins to his wife, they make up and everyone lives happily ever
> after...
> There is this unexplained disappearance of goats from peoples farms
> every few months, however. Must be aliens.

You really should watch the movie "The Aristocrats". I think you would
like it. For lowdes, it was penguins. Apparently with OTHMAN, its
goats. We have sacred goats for the MCNGP ceremony, so please refrain
from goat jokes.

--
Lasher
MCNGP #50

Cerebrus

TurkReno wrote:
> You really should watch the movie "The Aristocrats". I think you would
> like it.

Thank you, I will.

> We have sacred goats for the MCNGP ceremony, so please refrain
> from goat jokes.

Oh, don't worry. Thor supplied us so many goats that now we have one
for each member. The goat is sacred no more.

kpg

"Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:1168348208.735316.207300
@s34g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> The goat is sacred no more.

Blasphemy!

BD[MCNGP]

news:Xns98B3522C47E7Fipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
> "Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:1168348208.735316.207300
> @s34g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:
>
>> The goat is sacred no more.

> Blasphemy!

You try to confuse!! The sacredness of the goat disappeared when I had it.

--
BD
MCNGP #51

kpg

"BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in
news:OxpLCi$(E-Mail Removed):

> "kpg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns98B3522C47E7Fipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
>> "Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:1168348208.735316.207300
>> @s34g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:
>>
>>> The goat is sacred no more.

>> Blasphemy!
>>

> You try to confuse!! The sacredness of the goat disappeared when I had
> it.

OMG BD - That's not what the goat was for! Didn't you get the memo?