Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > i

new india

i have lost a mark sheet what should do

Kline Sphere

>i have lost a mark sheet what should do

try the lost&found department.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

FrisbeeŽ

"new india" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>i have lost a mark sheet what should do

Get a dog that doesn't have a lisp.

Then kick it.

BD [MCNGP]

"new india" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
>i have lost a mark sheet what should do

Do the needful, plz!!!

Consultant

why buy a new one, of course. i prefer to use a sheet of toilet paper,
preferably two-ply charmin.

"new india" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>i have lost a mark sheet what should do

CBIC

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> why buy a new one, of course. i prefer to use a sheet of toilet paper,
> preferably two-ply charmin.

I don't like charmin. It leaves lint. I prefer northern. It's quilted.

Cerebrus

new india wrote:
> i have lost a mark sheet what should do

I kinda liked that subject line : "i". It was hard to click the link to
this thread with my shaky mouse, but I guess it was worth the laugh.

----
Cerebrus.
MCNGP #LIV
(Me, myself and I-rony)

Join the fight against br@indumps
http://www.certguard.com/forums/

FrisbeeŽ

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> why buy a new one, of course. i prefer to use a sheet of toilet paper,
>> preferably two-ply charmin.

> I don't like charmin. It leaves lint. I prefer northern. It's quilted.

Klingons!

Red Swingline Stapler

new india wrote:
> i have lost a mark sheet what should do

If he truly loves you, wait for him and Mr Mark Sheet shall return to
you. Everyone will live happily ever after.

Lnkwizard2

"Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

> new india wrote:
>> i have lost a mark sheet what should do

> I kinda liked that subject line : "i". It was hard to click the link to
> this thread with my shaky mouse, but I guess it was worth the laugh.
>

> ----

Quit drinking all those caffienated beverages and maybe your mouse
won't shake so much.