Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Baddie of the Year !!!

Baddie of the Year !!!

Jtyc

> I live on a planet full of dumba$$es.

Usually I'm called a "smart ass"...

BD[MCNGP]

news:Xns98AC9C32CE1D8ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
>> How about trying BUSH, BLAIR for war crimes?

> Funny, remember Hitler and the world saying "Never Again!"?
>
> No? Oh...that would explain some things then...
>
> I live on a planet full of dumba$$es.

I wouldn't say it's full.....yet!

BD[MCNGP]

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I live on a planet full of dumba$$es.

> Usually I'm called a "smart ass"...

These are unusual times.

catwalker63

Kline Sphere <.@> prattled ceaselessly in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>How about trying BUSH, BLAIR for war crimes?

> don't be stupid.
>
> maybe Einstein, Oppenheimer and co should be retrospectively put on
> trial for 'crimes against humanity' for their part in the Manhattan
> project, which saved to lives of countless American servicemen and
> helped keep the peace for some forty odd years?
>
> While I personally think the removal of a vile mass murderer from
> power 'should' have been a good thing for the world as a whole,
> clearly the world thinks otherwise. So now America is left with a
> foreign policy disaster because the world, as a whole, is too weak,
> frightened or just plain lazy to act, as a whole, against such
> monsters.
>
> I always remember seeing, as a kid, the documentaries and newsreels
> about the atrocities committed by nazi germany before and during world
> war two. These warned us never to forget such events as time passes
> on. Well, clearly the world has forgotten....
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

They always do. Mainly because people will usually accept popular
opinion instead of thinking it through for themselves.

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

Kline Sphere

>They always do. Mainly because people will usually accept popular
>opinion instead of thinking it through for themselves.

you mean the opinion of the liberal media.....

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

catwalker63

Kline Sphere <.@> prattled ceaselessly in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>They always do. Mainly because people will usually accept popular
>>opinion instead of thinking it through for themselves.

> you mean the opinion of the liberal media.....
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Precisely!!