Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Baddie of the Year !!!

Baddie of the Year !!!

Cerebrus

So who was the Biggest, Baddest, Evil-est villain of the year 2006 ??

Well, a poll was conducted by AP amongst Americans and here are the
results :

Bush beats Osama hands down ! Bush's supporters can finally rejoice
that Bush has beaten Osama in atleast one thing. And guess what !
Saddam (poor devil) comes third.

Read the full story at : <http://tinyurl.com/y43l6y>

What say y'all we also cast our votes for Baddie, Goodie, and Hottie of
the year ? I know Lowdes is pushing for a "Troll of the year" vote, but
I'm reluctant for that one.

Jonathan Roberts

Cerebrus wrote:
> So who was the Biggest, Baddest, Evil-est villain of the year 2006 ??
>
> Well, a poll was conducted by AP amongst Americans and here are the
> results :
>
> Bush beats Osama hands down ! Bush's supporters can finally rejoice
> that Bush has beaten Osama in atleast one thing. And guess what !
> Saddam (poor devil) comes third.
>
> Read the full story at : <http://tinyurl.com/y43l6y>
>
> What say y'all we also cast our votes for Baddie, Goodie, and Hottie of
> the year ? I know Lowdes is pushing for a "Troll of the year" vote, but
> I'm reluctant for that one.

Too funny! I love it.

=?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=

> So who was the Biggest, Baddest, Evil-est villain of the year 2006 ??
>
> Well, a poll was conducted by AP amongst Americans and here are the
> results :
>
> Bush beats Osama hands down ! Bush's supporters can finally rejoice
> that Bush has beaten Osama in atleast one thing. And guess what !
> Saddam (poor devil) comes third.
>
> Read the full story at : <http://tinyurl.com/y43l6y>
>
> What say y'all we also cast our votes for Baddie, Goodie, and Hottie of
> the year ? I know Lowdes is pushing for a "Troll of the year" vote, but
> I'm reluctant for that one.

This was absolutely at the direction of Bush. The timetable of the trial and
the major milestones were too coincidental with the US political timetable.
And of course getting Saddam out of the way removes the possibility of any
awkward questions being asked (and embarrassing answers being given) in
trials for his other crimes - such as what involvement western governments
had in his regime over the years.

How stupid do they think we are??

How about trying BUSH, BLAIR for war crimes?

TurkReno

"Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:1167577049.200528.168420
@h40g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

> So who was the Biggest, Baddest, Evil-est villain of the year 2006 ??
>
> Well, a poll was conducted by AP amongst Americans and here are the
> results :
>
> Bush beats Osama hands down ! Bush's supporters can finally rejoice
> that Bush has beaten Osama in atleast one thing. And guess what !
> Saddam (poor devil) comes third.
>
> Read the full story at : <http://tinyurl.com/y43l6y>
>
> What say y'all we also cast our votes for Baddie, Goodie, and Hottie

of
> the year ? I know Lowdes is pushing for a "Troll of the year" vote,

but
> I'm reluctant for that one.

I unofficially nominate SuperNews/Critical Path and Starbucks as Most
Evil Corporations of the Year.

--
Lasher
MCNGP #50

Kline Sphere

>I unofficially nominate SuperNews/Critical Path and Starbucks as Most
>Evil Corporations of the Year.

For Most Evil Corporation of the Year I unofficially nominate
micros&of"!!"**7..&%^^$ NO CARRIER

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kline Sphere

>Well, a poll was conducted by AP amongst Americans and here are the
>results :
>
>Bush beats Osama hands down ! Bush's supporters can finally rejoice
>that Bush has beaten Osama in atleast one thing.

That just shows how stupid some people are.

>And guess what !
>Saddam (poor devil) comes third.

who?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kline Sphere

>How about trying BUSH, BLAIR for war crimes?

don't be stupid.

maybe Einstein, Oppenheimer and co should be retrospectively put on
trial for 'crimes against humanity' for their part in the Manhattan
project, which saved to lives of countless American servicemen and
helped keep the peace for some forty odd years?

While I personally think the removal of a vile mass murderer from
power 'should' have been a good thing for the world as a whole,
clearly the world thinks otherwise. So now America is left with a
foreign policy disaster because the world, as a whole, is too weak,
frightened or just plain lazy to act, as a whole, against such
monsters.

I always remember seeing, as a kid, the documentaries and newsreels
about the atrocities committed by nazi germany before and during world
war two. These warned us never to forget such events as time passes
on. Well, clearly the world has forgotten....

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Thor

> "Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:1167577049.200528.168420
> @h40g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:
>
>> So who was the Biggest, Baddest, Evil-est villain of the year 2006 ??
>>
>> Well, a poll was conducted by AP amongst Americans and here are the
>> results :
>>
>> Bush beats Osama hands down ! Bush's supporters can finally rejoice
>> that Bush has beaten Osama in atleast one thing. And guess what !
>> Saddam (poor devil) comes third.
>>
>> Read the full story at : <http://tinyurl.com/y43l6y>
>>
>> What say y'all we also cast our votes for Baddie, Goodie, and Hottie

> of
>> the year ? I know Lowdes is pushing for a "Troll of the year" vote,

> but
>> I'm reluctant for that one.
>>

> I unofficially nominate SuperNews/Critical Path and Starbucks as Most
> Evil Corporations of the Year.

I nominate "The axis of evil". I nominate it as the co with the coolest name
too.

JaR

On Sun, 31 Dec 2006 08:20:00 -0800, OTHMAN cast into the ether:

> This was absolutely at the direction of Bush.

What? The AP poll?

> The timetable of the trial and the major milestones were too
> coincidental with the US political timetable.

Pretty hard for it not to be. I suppose Halloween was scheduled just
before the election for political purposes as well? Some will be
determined to find conspiratorial overtones no matter what.

> And of course getting Saddam out of the way removes the possibility of
> any awkward questions being asked (and embarrassing answers being given)
> in trials for his other crimes such as what involvement western
> governments had in his regime over the years.

Matter of public record. No big secrets there. Or is there some evidence
that Bush gave Saddam instructions to commit genocide? Some document that
there was a Bush/Cheney led cabal that put Saddam in power?

Don't be stupid.

> How stupid do they think we are??

Oh, sorry, you you already answered that.

> How about trying BUSH, BLAIR for war crimes?

Sure, have at it.

No, seriously, go right ahead.

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

kpg

> How about trying BUSH, BLAIR for war crimes?

Funny, remember Hitler and the world saying "Never Again!"?

No? Oh...that would explain some things then...

I live on a planet full of dumba$$es.

0x22