Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Vinay update

OT: Vinay update

Briscobar

Could this be Vinay's scam?

http://www.telegraphindia.com/106122...ry_7197510.asp

Gotta give them credit for creative use of technology, though.

Happy new year everyone!

KB

Consultant

he kicked my dog!

happiest new year to you to

/that is all

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Could this be Vinay's scam?
>
> http://www.telegraphindia.com/106122...ry_7197510.asp
>
> Gotta give them credit for creative use of technology, though.
>

> Happy new year everyone!
>

> KB

TurkReno

"Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:uphlc94KHHA.5000
@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

> he kicked my dog!
>
> happiest new year to you to
>
> /that is all
>
> "Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Could this be Vinay's scam?
>>
>> http://www.telegraphindia.com/106122...ry_7197510.asp
>>
>> Gotta give them credit for creative use of technology, though.
>>

>> Happy new year everyone!
>>

>> KB

Ok, that's like WTH is this dude thinking? Who in their right mind
would put something like that on the internet. I guess I'm guilty. But
still, I think that story is completely...I can't even comment, lol.

Happy New Year

--
Lasher
MCNGP #50

Cerebrus

Briscobar wrote:
> Could this be Vinay's scam?
>
> http://www.telegraphindia.com/106122...ry_7197510.asp
>
> Gotta give them credit for creative use of technology, though.
>

> Happy new year everyone!
>

> KB

Happy new year, KB. To clarify, there is no dearth of scammers in this
land of mine. We have a dime a dozen. So, no, Vinay is probably not
involved in this.

TurkReno

TurkReno <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

> Ok, that's like WTH is this dude thinking? Who in their right mind
> would put something like that on the internet. I guess I'm guilty.

But
> still, I think that story is completely...I can't even comment, lol.
>
> Happy New Year
>
> --
> Lasher
> MCNGP #50
> www.mcngp.com > all
> MCNGP: Leading the world to better training, better computer skills,
> and taking out the lowdes of the world with fervor beyond anyone's
> belief.

By the way, I think "New Years" is totally overrated. But either way,
Happy New Year to my fellow MCNGP!

--
Lasher
MCNGP #50