Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: prevent user

Re: prevent user

Consultant

use the AD schema extension by typing "adsi \domainname /nouserslogontwice
/s"

"Nader Iwaina" <Nader http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How can i prevent a user to logon twice in the same time on the domain???

FrisbeeŽ

the /s parameter is obsolete, C. You must now use the "/permanent"
parameter.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> use the AD schema extension by typing "adsi \domainname /nouserslogontwice
> /s"
>

> "Nader Iwaina" <Nader (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> How can i prevent a user to logon twice in the same time on the domain???

FrisbeeŽ

Oh, wait! Ignore my previous reply. I just looked it up. It should be:

/persistent:yes

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> use the AD schema extension by typing "adsi \domainname /nouserslogontwice
> /s"
>

> "Nader Iwaina" <Nader (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> How can i prevent a user to logon twice in the same time on the domain???

Consultant

that is only if you are supplying the credentials in your statement. by not
using your switch, it passes the credentials of the logged in user, which is
hopefully a schema admin, to allow the extension of the schema.

news:%23cRk%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Oh, wait! Ignore my previous reply. I just looked it up. It should be:
>
> /persistent:yes

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> use the AD schema extension by typing "adsi \domainname
>> /nouserslogontwice /s"
>>

>> "Nader Iwaina" <Nader (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> How can i prevent a user to logon twice in the same time on the
>>> domain???

FrisbeeŽ

The intarweb was useful today! Man, I'm sure to pass that 70-844 exam now!

news:(E-Mail Removed)...