Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: 70-294

Re: 70-294

FrisbeeŽ

"Karry" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Could any please tell about the 70-294 exam:
>
> 1) How many questions are expected?
> 2) Whats the time length of the exam?
>
> Thanks,
> Karthik

Are you Karry or Karthik?

Both sound like female names, so R U Hawt?

Birol AYDUGAN

Maybe I have not given a number but I say that..............
there is enough time to solve exam quesitons for you however if you want to
suceeded too there is no problem if so go exam and then you have been come
back and I will congratulate for become on MCSA.........
Best Wishs.........

Birol AYDUGAN
(E-Mail Removed)
Sistem Admin
MCSE+S+M MCDBA
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Karry" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Could any please tell about the 70-294 exam:
>>
>> 1) How many questions are expected?
>> 2) Whats the time length of the exam?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Karthik

> Are you Karry or Karthik?
>
> Both sound like female names, so R U Hawt?

TurkReno

"FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#WCL9zSKHHA.2232
@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

> Both sound like female names, so R U Hawt?

Lets just hope for your sake that its not really "Harry" and really
"Karry".

--
Lasher
MCNGP #50

Cerebrus

FrisbeeŽ wrote:
> "Karry" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Could any please tell about the 70-294 exam:
> >
> > 1) How many questions are expected?
> > 2) Whats the time length of the exam?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Karthik

> Are you Karry or Karthik?
>
> Both sound like female names, so R U Hawt?

Actually Karthik is a male name, and Karry seems like a silly nick for
that. So, I'm sure he's NOT HAWT. As we know too well, the only HAWT
people on this planet are the MCNGP and a select few females.

PajaP

On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 13:27:01 -0800, Karry
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>cerebrus is right. Karthik is my real name and Karry is a silly nick name
>which i use when people find it hard to pronounce karthik.
>
>can anybody still answer my questions:
>
>1) How many questions are expected?
> 2) Whats the time length of the exam?
>

>Thanks,
>Karthik

My gay friend wants to know:

R U Hawt?

1) >0 questions AND <10000 questions
2) >0 minutes AND <10000 Minutes

Hope this helps

--
PajaP

Thor

Answers inline
53

"Karry" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> cerebrus is right. Karthik is my real name and Karry is a silly nick name
> which i use when people find it hard to pronounce karthik.
>
> can anybody still answer my questions:
>
> 1) How many questions are expected?

None. They are all surprises

> 2) Whats the time length of the exam?

The _duration_

Thor wrote:

> > 1) How many questions are expected?

> None. They are all surprises.

PotD !!! I hope that witty retort is not copyrighted.

--
Cerebrus.
MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire. Please hug !)

Join the fight against br@indumps.