Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: it's today

OT: it's today

Neil

Merry friggin' Christmas...

hope your day sucks less than mine.

(I didn't tickle the sig monster, but it's appropriate)

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- A Girlfriend may be a free trial, but you get a life sentence.

TurkReno

Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns98A4A9C2870B9neilmcsegmailcom@
207.46.248.16:

> Merry friggin' Christmas...
>
> hope your day sucks less than mine.
>
> (I didn't tickle the sig monster, but it's appropriate)

If the definition of "sucks" applies to your sibling getting a car and you
getting a simple christmas card, then yes, my day probably sucked more than
yours.

--
Lasher
MCNGP #50

LRM

news:Xns98A4A9C2870B9neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> Merry friggin' Christmas...
>
> hope your day sucks less than mine.
>
> (I didn't tickle the sig monster, but it's appropriate)

Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays. Either that or you got the
Mrs. something that came with a warrantee. Better luck next year.

Consultant

what kind of car?

"TurkReno" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns98A4A9C2870B9neilmcsegmailcom@
> 207.46.248.16:
>
>> Merry friggin' Christmas...
>>
>> hope your day sucks less than mine.
>>
>> (I didn't tickle the sig monster, but it's appropriate)

> If the definition of "sucks" applies to your sibling getting a car and you
> getting a simple christmas card, then yes, my day probably sucked more
> than
> yours.
>
> --
> Lasher
> MCNGP #50
> www.mcngp.com > all
> MCNGP: Leading the world to better training, better computer skills,
> and taking out the lowdes of the world with fervor beyond anyone's belief.

JaR

On Mon, 25 Dec 2006 13:41:07 -0800, Neil cast into the ether:

> Merry friggin' Christmas...
>
> hope your day sucks less than mine.

It did. Today, however will more than make up for it.

I warned you about giving the wife a new vacuum cleaner.

Have a Crappy New Year!

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

JaR

On Mon, 25 Dec 2006 23:10:17 -0600, LRM cast into the ether:

> Either that or you got the
> Mrs. something that came with a warrantee.

Heh! Note to self: Read thread before posting replies.

Great minds think alike.

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

TurkReno

"Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:ugvOS4PKHHA.3872
@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:

> Subject: Re: OT: it's today
> From: "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> Newsgroups: microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>
> what kind of car?

I drive a '89 Izusu Trooper II, 2.8L V6 Standard Transmission (which I
have a love/hate relationship with) that takes too much gas and as one
of the last shows of "Six Feet Under" said, "You driving around that
damn hunk of metal and all you're doing is supporting the war in Iraq".
I really do think about that when it takes 55 dollars every 4-5 days to
fill.

She had a VW Jetta, she now has a '03 VW Beetle softtop automatic.

Not that I wanted THAT car or need to look like I'm in Geek Squad again,
but its beside the point. I'll write a rant the in SS.

--
Lasher
MCNGP #50

Consultant