Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Happty Christmas

OT: Happty Christmas

Kline Sphere

Here in the UK, it's 19:11 and I'm outa here until next Wednesday (I
get the 26th off over here .

All have a good holiday.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

PajaP

On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 19:12:38 +0000, Kline Sphere <.@> wrote:

>Here in the UK, it's 19:11 and I'm outa here until next Wednesday (I
>get the 26th off over here .
>
>All have a good holiday.
>
>Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Ha, beat you by 3 hours.
Likewise, back to the grind on Wednesday.

--
PajaP

CBIC

"PajaP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 19:12:38 +0000, Kline Sphere <.@> wrote:
>
>>Here in the UK, it's 19:11 and I'm outa here until next Wednesday (I
>>get the 26th off over here .
>>
>>All have a good holiday.
>>
>>Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

> Ha, beat you by 3 hours.
> Likewise, back to the grind on Wednesday.

Here until 5 then off until Wednesday. Then I work wed, and thurs, then off
fri and next monday.

BD[MCNGP]

news:OO$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "PajaP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 19:12:38 +0000, Kline Sphere <.@> wrote:
>>
>>>Here in the UK, it's 19:11 and I'm outa here until next Wednesday (I
>>>get the 26th off over here .
>>>
>>>All have a good holiday.
>>>
>>>Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>> Ha, beat you by 3 hours.
>> Likewise, back to the grind on Wednesday.
>>

> Here until 5 then off until Wednesday. Then I work wed, and thurs, then off
> fri and next monday.

T minus 150, then off til January 2nd.

Y'all be safe. See ya next year.

Consultant

happy festivus!

"Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Here in the UK, it's 19:11 and I'm outa here until next Wednesday (I
> get the 26th off over here .
>
> All have a good holiday.
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Brat®

I got off at 3 and am off the for next 10 days...

HA!!

--
Brat® MCNGP # 69

"BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:OO$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "PajaP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> Ha, beat you by 3 hours.
>>> Likewise, back to the grind on Wednesday.
>>>

>> Here until 5 then off until Wednesday. Then I work wed, and thurs, then
>> off fri and next monday.

> T minus 150, then off til January 2nd.
>
> Y'all be safe. See ya next year.

Neil

did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Here in the UK, it's 19:11 and I'm outa here until next Wednesday (I
> get the 26th off over here .
>
> All have a good holiday.
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Happy Christmahanakwanzika to everyone. I'm off until the 2nd (I love
gubermnint)

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

- Sex is dirty only if done right

Cerebrus

The Hawleedays are here again...

Have a fantastic time guys. Wishing you and your family a very Happy
new year as well !

----
Cerebrus.
MCNGP #LIV