Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Graphics Card & Video Card

Graphics Card & Video Card

catwalker63

"Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

>> Quit feeding the trolls.

> It's how I amuse myself.

Well as long as it make you happy.

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

Jtyc

> Well as long as it make you happy.

Isn't that what it's all about, the pursuit of happiness?

catwalker63

"Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

>> Well as long as it make you happy.

> Isn't that what it's all about, the pursuit of happiness?

Pursuit doesn't mean you get the happiness, though.

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet
BS, MCSA, MCSE
MCNGP #43
www.mcngp.com
faq.mcngp.com
"Definitely not wearing any underwear."

Neil

did you hear catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:Xns98BACE2BA693Acatwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136:

> Pursuit doesn't mean you get the happiness, though.

but the chase is half the fun...

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

- You hold 'em off, I'll go for help. (heh-heh-heh!)

kpg

Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns98BB5818AED2Fneilmcsegmailcom@
207.46.248.16:

> did you hear catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:Xns98BACE2BA693Acatwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136:
>
>> Pursuit doesn't mean you get the happiness, though.
>>

> but the chase is half the fun...

chase? I use bait....nylons and chocolate.

Neil

did you hear kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:Xns98BB4FE75D293ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16:

> chase? I use bait....nylons and chocolate.

how's that workin on the girls under 60

"COFFEE!?!?! Why would you want to take her out for coffee? I mean, think
about it, do you really want her to be awake and alert?"

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

- I call things as I see them; If I didn't see them, I make them up!

news:Xns98BB5FA3A9560neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6:

> did you hear kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:Xns98BB4FE75D293ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16:
>

>> chase? I use bait....nylons and chocolate.
>>

> how's that workin on the girls under 60

Why would I want girls under 60?

FrisbeeŽ

news:Xns98BB5A3D1388ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248.1 6...
> Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in
> news:Xns98BB5FA3A9560neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6:
>
>> did you hear kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>> news:Xns98BB4FE75D293ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16:
>>

>>> chase? I use bait....nylons and chocolate.
>>>

>> how's that workin on the girls under 60

> Why would I want girls under 60?

SPEED KILLS, MAN!

Neil

did you hear "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> SPEED KILLS, MAN!

so you're saying grannies are fast?

*shudder*

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

- Feel lucky? Update your software!

Jtyc

> Pursuit doesn't mean you get the happiness, though.

As Garfield once said: "It's not the having, it's the getting."