Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Graphics Card & Video Card

Graphics Card & Video Card

=?Utf-8?B?cm9sbHRpZGUzNzM4?=

What type of graphics card and video card should I get? I want to play games,
but how much does it mater?
--
ROLLTIDE

PajaP

On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 21:51:01 -0800, rolltide3738
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>What type of graphics card and video card should I get? I want to play games,
>but how much does it mater?

You asking us or your mummy?

--
PajaP

Briscobar

"rolltide3738" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> What type of graphics card and video card should I get? I want to play
> games,
> but how much does it mater?
> --
> ROLLTIDE

Don't worry, Santa knows what kind of card is best for you.

Jtyc

> What type of graphics card and video card should I get? I want to play
> games,
> but how much does it mater?

Any 256Mb vid card will probably work for you and the SoundBlaster Audigy 4
is good.

JaR

On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 21:51:01 -0800, rolltide3738 cast into the ether:

> What type of graphics card and video card should I get? I want to play games,
> but how much does it mater?

You vill take ze grafix cart you are giffen!

Undt you vill be required to enjoy it!

Das ist alles.

--
Der Gruppenfurher
MCNGP 22

TurkReno

=?Utf-8?B?cm9sbHRpZGUzNzM4?= <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> What type of graphics card and video card should I get? I want to play
> games, but how much does it mater?

ATI Crossfire. Go get two of them that has a PCI-E slot capable on your
mobo and then run two GPUs at the same time, which will more than out-do
any game that is on the market at this time. Be prepared to dish out some
cash though.

--
Lasher
MCNGP #50

catwalker63

"Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

>> What type of graphics card and video card should I get? I want to
>> play games,
>> but how much does it mater?

> Any 256Mb vid card will probably work for you and the SoundBlaster
> Audigy 4 is good.

Quit feeding the trolls.

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

TurkReno

catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:Xns98B9864CF17EAcatwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136:

> "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>>> What type of graphics card and video card should I get? I want to
>>> play games,
>>> but how much does it mater?

>> Any 256Mb vid card will probably work for you and the SoundBlaster
>> Audigy 4 is good.
>>

> Quit feeding the trolls.

HA, there's better than the SB Audigy 4. And you could probably duel
SLI your PCI-E slots and run two GPU's at the same time. That would be
a gaming computer + Duel Processor MOBO + 2x Duel-Core chips at 4.0GHz.
That crap shouldn't cost me 400000.00 dollars.

--
Lasher
MCNGP #50

BD[MCNGP]

"TurkReno" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> HA, there's better than the SB Audigy 4. And you could probably duel
> SLI your PCI-E slots and run two GPU's at the same time. That would be
> a gaming computer + Duel Processor MOBO + 2x Duel-Core chips at 4.0GHz.
> That crap shouldn't cost me 400000.00 dollars.

With all the dueling in here, I'm wondering when your dual processors are going
to kill themselves.

Jtyc

> Quit feeding the trolls.

It's how I amuse myself.