Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Things will change here

Things will change here

FrisbeeŽ

"TurkReno" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> <Mr Moderator> wrote in news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> 2 - MCNGP members Lasher, The Rev & Rowdy Yates will be allowed to
>> submit posts to me, Mr Moderator, which I vet before determining if
>> such posts are fit for publication.

> YAY! I'm mentioned first. lowdes loves me and his nazi/jewish penguins.
> Have you used your homer hankies to jerk them off lately? Mr. Goldstein
> needs to go away again! Lets all give him a "MCNGP Holiday Fsuk Off".

I never make the cool threads {$1}

JaR

On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 20:54:12 +0000, Mr cast into the ether:

> From next year, this is how's it's going to be.

<<Stinky bait removed from hook>>

> Mr Moderator.

Pliers! Who needs the pliers! We got pliers here!

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

Kline Sphere

>> From next year, this is how's it's going to be.
><<Stinky bait removed from hook>>
>>
>> Mr Moderator.

>Pliers! Who needs the pliers! We got pliers here!

ping Santa

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

TBone

And on the eigth day <Mr Moderator> did cause the electrons to come
together and form the following words:

> 3 - No other members of the MCNGP will be allowed to post *ANY*
> messages to this site. Such attempts we result in me, Mr Moderator,
> reporting those members of the MCNGP to their IPS.

What if my IP is dynamic?

Oops, guess I just posted. Nyah, nyah!

--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL

BD[MCNGP]

"TBone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> wrote in message
> And on the eigth day <Mr Moderator> did cause the electrons to come
> together and form the following words:
>
>> 3 - No other members of the MCNGP will be allowed to post *ANY*
>> messages to this site. Such attempts we result in me, Mr Moderator,
>> reporting those members of the MCNGP to their IPS.

> What if my IP is dynamic?

Even worse, what if I was my own ISP?...or IPS as he calls it.

Consultant

what is an ips?

<Mr Moderator> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> From next year, this is how's it's going to be.
>
> 1 - Only MCNGP members Neil & LRM will be allowed to post to this site
> without clearance by me, Mr Moderator.
>
> 2 - MCNGP members Lasher, The Rev & Rowdy Yates will be allowed to submit
> posts to me, Mr Moderator, which I vet before determining if such posts
> are fit for publication.
>
> 3 - No other members of the MCNGP will be allowed to post *ANY* messages
> to this site. Such attempts we result in me, Mr Moderator, reporting those
> members of the MCNGP to their IPS.
>
> You have been hereby warned
>
> Mr Moderator.

BD[MCNGP]

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> what is an ips?

Internal Pungent Stank. It's what women get when they don't wash daily.