Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: OT: Ping lowdes

Re: OT: Ping lowdes

TurkReno

JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news(E-Mail Removed):

> Well, since you mentioned it, and as long as you are bored, it's
> "fervor".
>
> Sorry, been bugging me for days.
>
> HTH, HAND.

I don't has speill chekr n my Xnewz.

kkthx bibi.

I appreciate it though =) You should have said something sooner.

--
Lasher
MCNGP #50

TurkReno

"BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "TurkReno" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>
>> Do we need to do the same thing that we did to lowdes just to make a
>> point. I mean, its in my signature and all and I have the day off.
>> By no means has this person warranted any nomination for the TotM
>> award, but still, I'm bored dammit. Maybe I'll just work on my site.
>>

> Eh, it's too close to the holidays to ruin any more lives. Let this
> guy be #1 for 2007.

But I wanna shoot his eye out!

--
Lasher
MCNGP #50

BD[MCNGP]

> But I wanna shoot his eye out!

But if you save him for next year, you can shove a firecracker up his arse.
Wouldn't that be MUCH more fun?

FrisbeeŽ

"TurkReno" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>

>> "TurkReno" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Do we need to do the same thing that we did to lowdes just to make a
>>> point. I mean, its in my signature and all and I have the day off.
>>> By no means has this person warranted any nomination for the TotM
>>> award, but still, I'm bored dammit. Maybe I'll just work on my site.
>>>

>> Eh, it's too close to the holidays to ruin any more lives. Let this
>> guy be #1 for 2007.
>>

> But I wanna shoot his eye out!

That's old hat. Now it's "You'll run the bill up, kid!"

Re: OT: Ping lowdes TurkReno MCSE 5 12-20-2006 07:45 PM
OT: Lowdes Spotted in Florida FrisbeeŽ MCSE 46 01-03-2006 03:39 AM
OT: Another example of Lowdes' posting skills CBIC MCSE 30 11-11-2005 06:30 PM
OT: [encode://secret.MCNGP.protocol] What to do with lowdes? Microcephalic S. Bob MCSE 45 10-24-2005 07:49 PM
Re: OT: [encode://secret.MCNGP.protocol] What to do with lowdes? Ogre MCSE 0 10-20-2005 12:42 PM

Advertisments