Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Does Microsoft gives you exam vouchers for passing beta exams?

Does Microsoft gives you exam vouchers for passing beta exams?

Nobody

Some time ago Microsoft used to give you free exam vouchers when you pass
beta exam. Anyone recently passed beta exam and can comment if they still do
that?

Thanks

Thor

On Feb 24, 3:01 am, "Nobody" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Some time ago Microsoft used to give you free exam vouchers when you pass
> beta exam. Anyone recently passed beta exam and can comment if they still do
> that?
>
> Thanks

no

=?Utf-8?B?TmV0d2l6YXJk?=

Hi,

I recently took the 71-621 and 71-623, and effectivly, Microsoft gave us a
free Voucher to take the exam of our choice between:

70-621
70-622
70-623
70-624

So, anyone of the Vista exam, but it's not a present, they gave us this to
apologize, because we took our first exam in december, next they informed us
in february, that they canceled our test, and they invited us to re-si in
april to take a second beta exam for 71-621 and 71-623.
So, anyone of those who have took times to learn, taking day off to take the
exam..ect....had to re-sit.
But yet, since april, I don't have my result....2 month, and no result..

--
____________________________
Si tu ne sais pas, recherche

(....wanna be a MVP)

"Nobody" wrote:

> Some time ago Microsoft used to give you free exam vouchers when you pass
> beta exam. Anyone recently passed beta exam and can comment if they still do
> that?
>
> Thanks

Montreal MCT

Hi Netwizard,

Have you checked your MCP Transcript? If the exams are still not there then
I would check with MSL ((E-Mail Removed)) or with your testing centre to
see why the delay. To my knowledge everyone who resat the exam should have
their results by now.

"Netwizard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I recently took the 71-621 and 71-623, and effectivly, Microsoft gave us a
> free Voucher to take the exam of our choice between:
>
> 70-621
> 70-622
> 70-623
> 70-624
>
> So, anyone of the Vista exam, but it's not a present, they gave us this to
> apologize, because we took our first exam in december, next they informed
> us
> in february, that they canceled our test, and they invited us to re-si in
> april to take a second beta exam for 71-621 and 71-623.
> So, anyone of those who have took times to learn, taking day off to take
> the
> exam..ect....had to re-sit.
> But yet, since april, I don't have my result....2 month, and no result..
>
> --
> ____________________________
> Si tu ne sais pas, recherche
> Si tu ne trouve pas, demande
> Si tu sais, partage.
>
> (....wanna be a MVP)
>

> "Nobody" wrote:
>
>> Some time ago Microsoft used to give you free exam vouchers when you pass
>> beta exam. Anyone recently passed beta exam and can comment if they still
>> do
>> that?
>>
>> Thanks

=?Utf-8?B?TmV0d2l6YXJk?=

Yes, I know it's strange...but i'm not alone.
Nothing in my MCP Transcript, and my Prometric Transcript only show the
status "Tested" like you can see here the screenshot
http://azures.free.fr/prometric.png .
I contacted Microsoft at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) and
(E-Mail Removed) but they said that I should contact my testing
center...ok, but Why my MCP Transcript is not updated?
I contacted my Prometric Center, and they told me, that they don't get
result from Microsoft....rrr...

Have a look here http://www.techexams.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=23272 and
you'll see that i'm not alone, strangely, some people get their result...

The only thing I can do for the moment is wait and see. And after all, those
exam were free.
--
____________________________
Si tu ne sais pas, recherche

(....wanna be a MVP)

"Montreal MCT" wrote:

> Hi Netwizard,
>
> Have you checked your MCP Transcript? If the exams are still not there then
> I would check with MSL ((E-Mail Removed)) or with your testing centre to
> see why the delay. To my knowledge everyone who resat the exam should have
> their results by now.

> "Netwizard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi,
> >
> > I recently took the 71-621 and 71-623, and effectivly, Microsoft gave us a
> > free Voucher to take the exam of our choice between:
> >
> > 70-621
> > 70-622
> > 70-623
> > 70-624
> >
> > So, anyone of the Vista exam, but it's not a present, they gave us this to
> > apologize, because we took our first exam in december, next they informed
> > us
> > in february, that they canceled our test, and they invited us to re-si in
> > april to take a second beta exam for 71-621 and 71-623.
> > So, anyone of those who have took times to learn, taking day off to take
> > the
> > exam..ect....had to re-sit.
> > But yet, since april, I don't have my result....2 month, and no result..
> >
> > --
> > ____________________________
> > Si tu ne sais pas, recherche
> > Si tu ne trouve pas, demande
> > Si tu sais, partage.
> >
> > (....wanna be a MVP)
> >

> > "Nobody" wrote:
> >
> >> Some time ago Microsoft used to give you free exam vouchers when you pass
> >> beta exam. Anyone recently passed beta exam and can comment if they still
> >> do
> >> that?
> >>
> >> Thanks

Montreal MCT

Hi Netwizard,

I understand your frustration. Unfortunately all I can say is that you seem
to be on the right path... I wish I knew what more to tell you, but the
reality is that sometimes beta exams go flooey. I still have a 'TESTED' on
my Prometric transcript for a beta exam I took and passed over a year ago
and nobody knows why.

Good luck and keep pressing!