Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Computer Base Training - Medium sized org. - Upgrading IT staff sk

Computer Base Training - Medium sized org. - Upgrading IT staff sk

=?Utf-8?B?VG9ueSBIZXNsaW5ndG9u?=

Forgive me I have been overwhelmed by the options at microsoft.com and have
decided it would be more efficient to simply post a question than dig for
hours for a solution that might not exist.

I work for a small to medium sized IT department responsible for maintaining
over 1000 pc's and users. We currently operate with W2K-office 2000. In the
future we are looking to make the fatefull leap to something a little more
current so are doing a little investigate of our training options.

The ideal solution would be computer based, avaiable on demand and be
re-usable as other staff have oportunites (and time!) to train. It is likely
we would start with windows XP or Vista training and then move onto a
current office package. Perhaps such a package could help lead the way to
certification - if the trainee decided to persue the possiblity on their own
time.

Thank you for your valuabe time.

--
Tony.