Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Outlook Express

Outlook Express

=?Utf-8?B?Q2Fzc2lmcmE=?=

I have an email with multiple emails attached and would like to save all the
attachments directly into my In Box. Can this be done and if so How?
--
Cassifra

Richard

Are you saying, you want to remove the attachment from the email, then save
the
attachment into the Inbox?

If so I don't think it can be done, and can think of no reason why you would
want to do such a thing.

Create a folder on your C: drive, name it "attachments" or whatever you want
and save
them there

Richard

"Cassifra" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have an email with multiple emails attached and would like to save all
>the
> attachments directly into my In Box. Can this be done and if so How?
> --
> Cassifra

=?Utf-8?B?ZnJhbmthbGxyZWQ=?=

I think I may be out of order asking a Q here but I am a stranger to
discussion groups.
After sending text attachments to a friend for a long peiod of time, they
have become unreadable. The email itself is readable and sometimes the first
of the attachments, but the rest are gobbledegook . I have checked all the
settings but find nothing wrong. Am I permitted to seek help here?
Frank