Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > exam result doesn't appear

exam result doesn't appear

Giacomo

Hi all,
on wednesday I passed the crm 30-421 exam, but I haven't still received an
email confirmation of
the result of the exam by pearson vue. And in my transcript at mcp member
home I don't see the exam.
Is normally?

Jonathan Roberts

Giacomo wrote:
> Hi all,
> on wednesday I passed the crm 30-421 exam, but I haven't still received
> an email confirmation of
> the result of the exam by pearson vue. And in my transcript at mcp
> member home I don't see the exam.
> Is normally?

Yes, give it until later today or even Monday.

=?Utf-8?B?TGFycnlXZXN0TUNTRA==?=

Yes, it's normal.

I assume you mean 70-431 on the exam number. Microsoft doesn't offer any
exams beginning with 30-xxx. According to Prometric, the CRM exams begin with
MB2.

The MCP website says to allow up to two weeks for your exam to show up.

It took about two weeks for my last exam to show up, but that may be because
I took it in late December and the person who handles it may have been on a
New Year's Vacation. It took them an extra week to see that I had passed the
right exams to earn my MCPD (I had passed the beta for 548 back in March).
My 70-431 exam was posted the next day, however.

Remember that Monday is President's Day (aka Birthington's Washday) in the
States, a holiday for some (but alas, not for me), so the person who handles
this may be on vacation and may not get back with you until after he or she
gets back on Tuesday. Who knows, she or he may be in Daytona for the NASCAR
race. [Go Dale Jarrett, even though you start last!]

Of course, if I was wrong that you were wrong about the exam number (this is
microsoft.public.certification, so I assume we are talking Microsoft here),
then you need to ask whoever runs the 30-xxx exams what is going on.

"Giacomo" wrote:

> Hi all,
> on wednesday I passed the crm 30-421 exam, but I haven't still received an
> email confirmation of
> the result of the exam by pearson vue. And in my transcript at mcp member
> home I don't see the exam.
> Is normally?

Giacomo

Ok, thank you for your interesting

"LarryWestMCSD" <LarryWest-at-hotmail-dot-com> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Yes, it's normal.
>
> I assume you mean 70-431 on the exam number. Microsoft doesn't offer any
> exams beginning with 30-xxx. According to Prometric, the CRM exams begin
> with
> MB2.

Yes, the exam is intalling and configuring microsoft crm 3.0
Exam VUE n. CRM 30-421, exam Prometric n. MB2-421

I took the exam in italy, and I don't know if who handles my exam is
Microsoft Usa or Microsoft
Italy.
Anyway I hope it will be appear soon, i need to show it to my boss.
I'll be patient!
Thank you