Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > VUE 20% off Discount Voucher

VUE 20% off Discount Voucher

jcy@nevermind.org

Hello,

I was at a Vue testing center recently (happily passing 70-292!) and
picked up a few of the promotional materials they had to offer. One
of them was a bookmark including a 20% off exam voucher for the next
Microsoft test scheduled through Vue.

It's my belief this voucher can be used multiple times, so it's my
interest to share it and help anyone that could use it -

Voucher - MSUU8C4E302B ; exam must be taken by June 30, 2007.

Use by calling 800.TEST.REG or http://www.pearsonvue.com/ms

Hope this is of use to some people!

Regards,
John C. Young

Snowman

thanks for your share
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hello,
>
> I was at a Vue testing center recently (happily passing 70-292!) and
> picked up a few of the promotional materials they had to offer. One
> of them was a bookmark including a 20% off exam voucher for the next
> Microsoft test scheduled through Vue.
>
> It's my belief this voucher can be used multiple times, so it's my
> interest to share it and help anyone that could use it -
>
> Voucher - MSUU8C4E302B ; exam must be taken by June 30, 2007.
>
> Use by calling 800.TEST.REG or http://www.pearsonvue.com/ms
>
> Hope this is of use to some people!
>

> Regards,
> John C. Young
> (E-Mail Removed)

tilak

On Jan 31, 11:08 am, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I was at a Vue testing center recently (happily passing 70-292!) and
> picked up a few of the promotional materials they had to offer. One
> of them was a bookmark including a 20% off exam voucher for the next
> Microsoft test scheduled through Vue.
>
> It's my belief this voucher can be used multiple times, so it's my
> interest to share it and help anyone that could use it -
>
> Voucher - MSUU8C4E302B ; exam must be taken by June 30, 2007.
>
> Use by calling 800.TEST.REG orhttp://www.pearsonvue.com/ms
>
> Hope this is of use to some people!
>
> Regards,
> John C. Young
> (E-Mail Removed)

Thanks John...

jcy@nevermind.org

No problem at all, my pleasure to give back a bit - since more than
one person thanked me, I'm getting the idea that I was right in my
belief the code can be used more than once.

On Feb 6, 5:26 pm, "tilak" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Jan 31, 11:08 am, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>

> > I was at a Vue testing center recently (happily passing 70-292!) and
> > picked up a few of the promotional materials they had to offer. One
> > of them was a bookmark including a 20% off exam voucher for the next
> > Microsoft test scheduled through Vue.

> > It's my belief this voucher can be used multiple times, so it's my
> > interest to share it and help anyone that could use it -

> > Voucher - MSUU8C4E302B ; exam must be taken by June 30, 2007.

> > Use by calling 800.TEST.REG orhttp://www.pearsonvue.com/ms

> > Hope this is of use to some people!>
> > Regards,
> > John C. Young
> > (E-Mail Removed)

> Thanks John...

Angel. E. Ruiz. P

Doesn't work in Venezuela

Saludos cordiales,
Ángel Ruiz
MCTS .NET Framework 2.0 Windows Applications
MVP de Visual Basic desde 2004
Caracas - Venezuela
"El conocimiento es un bien, que crece a medida que se comparte"
<(E-Mail Removed)> escribió en el mensaje
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hello,
>
> I was at a Vue testing center recently (happily passing 70-292!) and
> picked up a few of the promotional materials they had to offer. One
> of them was a bookmark including a 20% off exam voucher for the next
> Microsoft test scheduled through Vue.
>
> It's my belief this voucher can be used multiple times, so it's my
> interest to share it and help anyone that could use it -
>
> Voucher - MSUU8C4E302B ; exam must be taken by June 30, 2007.
>
> Use by calling 800.TEST.REG or http://www.pearsonvue.com/ms
>
> Hope this is of use to some people!
>

> Regards,
> John C. Young
> (E-Mail Removed)

teel27

Did not work for me either in Georgia.

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9zZXBoIFRpbmc=?=

Hi,

It didn't work for me either, in Singapore.

Anyway thanks.

Regards