Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Expert Front End Developer

Expert Front End Developer

=?Utf-8?B?SGFyc2hh?=

Can some one suggest me with some good books 0n FRONT END DEVELOPMENT from a
beginner level to a pro
mail me at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

WishMaster

On Jan 23, 4:26 pm, Harsha <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Can some one suggest me with some good books 0n FRONT END DEVELOPMENT from a
> beginner level to a pro
> mail me at (E-Mail Removed)

Hi Harsha:

Are you looking for somthing specific front end i.e. ASP.Net, Windows,
mobile etc. other words what sort of front end you want to create or
all of them?

May be I can suggest few but make sure you fully understand the MVC
(Model <-> View <-> Controler) pattern. MVC will make your life very
easy.
Cheers,
Amer
MCSD.Net
ITIL Certified

front end web developer Joe HTML 13 06-23-2008 08:23 AM
JAVA SOFTWARE DEVELOPER - Front end no spam Java 2 11-11-2005 06:29 PM
JAVA SOFTWARE DEVELOPER - Front end no spam Java 0 11-07-2005 02:48 PM
JOB OPENING: Java Front-End Web Developer - Atlanta, GA Reddy Tech Recruiting Java 3 09-01-2005 07:44 PM
Bond Trading Front End Web Developer TheMuniCenter, LLC Jobs Java 1 09-20-2004 08:38 PM

Advertisments