Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Passed MCTS: .NET Framework 2.0 Windows Applications . How to get mcpid?.

Passed MCTS: .NET Framework 2.0 Windows Applications . How to get mcpid?.

ramesh.illa@gmail.com

Hi,
I Passed MCTS: .NET Framework 2.0 Windows Applications
70-536 and 70-526 exams at a Prometric Centre. When I try to access the
member site,it prompts to enter my mcpid. But neither of my exam
reports contain mcpid. They only contain CandidateId, Site Number and
Registration Code..

How can I get my mcpid and order my welcome kit?

Thanks in Advance,
Ramesh.

Ravi

Sorry to disturb you,
I don't have answer to ur query, But want to know something abt MCTS:
Which Matterial is good
MCTS salf Paced KIt or something esle, I want some guideline from you,
You can drop mail at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) or quote here

Thanks
Ravi

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Hi,
> I Passed MCTS: .NET Framework 2.0 Windows Applications
> 70-536 and 70-526 exams at a Prometric Centre. When I try to access the
> member site,it prompts to enter my mcpid. But neither of my exam
> reports contain mcpid. They only contain CandidateId, Site Number and
> Registration Code..
>
> How can I get my mcpid and order my welcome kit?
>
> Thanks in Advance,
> Ramesh.

Boas Enkler

Hi

my MCPID was printed on the results (with numper of points etc..) page
which I received from the testcenter.

Boas Enkler

Hi

I used the book recommended by Microsoft. this is verywell.
The way I walkedthrough was reading a chapter and then writing a lot of
sample programs for that chapter. then I continued.

Furthermore Microsoft has a skills assesment online I think it would
also be very good if you go through them and see if you really know this
elements. if you feel a little unsure find problem for which you can
write sample solutions.

Here some links of books I used:

70-536:
http://www.amazon.com/MCTS-Self-Pace...e=UTF8&s=books
http://www.amazon.com/MCTS-70-536-Ex...e=UTF8&s=books

70-526:
http://www.amazon.com/MCTS-Self-Pace...e=UTF8&s=books

Microsoft Preparation Guides (for the both exams you need for WinForm MCTS)

chandu

Hello ramesh,
Firstofall Congrtulations.......sorry for disturbing you
Please can u send me any material or dump regarding 70-536 exam.
My id is (E-Mail Removed)

Thanks
Chandu

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Hi,
> I Passed MCTS: .NET Framework 2.0 Windows Applications
> 70-536 and 70-526 exams at a Prometric Centre. When I try to access the
> member site,it prompts to enter my mcpid. But neither of my exam
> reports contain mcpid. They only contain CandidateId, Site Number and
> Registration Code..
>
> How can I get my mcpid and order my welcome kit?
>
> Thanks in Advance,
> Ramesh.

Jonathan Roberts

Hello Chandu!

Thanks for requesting DUMPS, sometimes known as BRAINDUMPS. I am sure
that some helpful folks would love to send you dumps to your e-mail
addresses of (E-Mail Removed) or (E-Mail Removed). For
more information, please e-mail (E-Mail Removed), subject: Braindumps.

Have a nice day!

Jonathan

--
"What a funny reply, but Professional qualities are not measured by
turban or sombrero but with work, expereince, Qualifications. "

Neil

did you hear Jonathan Roberts <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Hello Chandu!
>
> Thanks for requesting DUMPS, sometimes known as BRAINDUMPS. I am sure
> that some helpful folks would love to send you dumps to your e-mail
> addresses of (E-Mail Removed) or (E-Mail Removed). For
> more information, please e-mail (E-Mail Removed), subject:
> Braindumps.
>
> Have a nice day!
>
> Jonathan

hmmmmm, very interesting.

yes, I likes the cut of your jib

(and the name of your town - mofreesboro)

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

- Compatible: Gracefully accepts erroneous data from any source.

dearestmahboob dearestmahboob is offline
Junior Member

Hi,
I am student of BS in Computer Science and now i want take the Exam of MCTS 70-536 please help me how to get pass in this exam and which material should i use is dumps are useful or not and if i get fail then i have 2nd free opportunity to retake this exam.
waiting for your reply
thanks