Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Printing web pages in Firefox

Printing web pages in Firefox

Syke

I can print web pages OK but when I try to print Selected text ( to omit
graphics, ads etc) only the first page prints, and even that has the bottom
missing. Any ideas?

Regards and thanks in advance

Pat Macguire

Gualtier Malde

Syke wrote:
> I can print web pages OK but when I try to print Selected text ( to omit
> graphics, ads etc) only the first page prints, and even that has the bottom
> missing. Any ideas?
>
> Regards and thanks in advance
>

> Pat Macguire

I don't know if this will be of help, but I've found "Cute PDF" software to be helpful in a lot of
ways. Despite the cutesy name, it's serious freeware (Google it). When you install it, it becomes
a virtual printer, and you can select it when from the print menu. It makes a .pdf file. You can
then do an image-type select and print only the selection (I think).

Anyway, suggest getting it - I have to leave at the moment but if you wish I will return to offer
other uses.